another cross system exchange

isthmus nekoi

What I'm offering:
A basic natal chart interpretation. This will provide an overall psychological profile first and foremost. It can also highlight challenges, issues and goals as well as gifts and strengths.
Please note that 1) I am not a professional astrologer and 2) I will need an accurate birthtime to analyze one's career and relationships. Also, please note that this is not a predictive reading. Potentially private information (eg abuse, illness) can be sent via PM if you request.
Here is a sample of what you can expect:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16302

What I'm asking for in return:
To be quite clear about this, there's some very heavy stuff going on so you have been warned! Specifically, I would like some advice regarding recent changes in my life. I am not going to specify which system is used, so if you think you can do a better job w/something other than tarot, by all means, please use it. This is extremely personal to me however, so please do not feel offended if I turn down your offer - it's not that I think poorly of you or your abilities, it's just that I may not feel comfortable sharing the information.

p.s. Diana, Major Tom: if this is inappropriate b/c it's not 100% tarot, perhaps it can be moved?

miss_apples

Hello..I would be honored if you would allow me to accept this offer..in case you do my birthdate is August 17th 1980 at 8:17 am.

For your return reading I can do that with tarot cards, more than one reading if needed, and/or consult with my spirit guides.

If you turn my offer down I completly understand.

isthmus nekoi

About to send a PM... and thanks for your understanding!