Another mirrored reading

summerbutterfly

Awhile ago I had posted about a reading that seemed almost mirrored for two people. The thread is http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=156463&highlight=mirror

I did another reading for these two and I was surprised to see that this time around it was another type of mirrored reading. In the previous reading, if A got a knight, B also got a knight in the same position. This time, if A got a cups card, B also got a cups card, if A got a swords, B got a swords, etc...

So I really have two questions:

1. Again is there a special significance to this ?

2. I know last time the consensus was that these two people are in sync, but it honestly doesn't seem or feel that way if you look at the hard facts. Is there a way to discern if this is true or not, via a spread ?

Thanks !!!!

starrystarrynight

I would say that there is significance if you, as reader, see significance.

The thing is, it's like another recent question that was posted here about the compatibility of the King and Queen of Wands...and to me, it's the same response (from me, anyway.) There can just be too much of a common energy for them to get along.

If you have, say, two Knights opposite one another, they clash. It was the job of Knights in days of old to go out and do the king's bidding...but if you have two of them vying for the same bidding--or worse, vying against one another if they are knights of different kings' courts...well, what happens...? They go to war.

So, that could be why you are seeing what you are seeing in real life with people who mirror one another too closely. You know?

summerbutterfly

starrystarrynight said:
I would say that there is significance if you, as reader, see significance.

The thing is, it's like another recent question that was posted here about the compatibility of the King and Queen of Wands...and to me, it's the same response (from me, anyway.) There can just be too much of a common energy for them to get along.

If you have, say, two Knights opposite one another, they clash. It was the job of Knights in days of old to go out and do the king's bidding...but if you have two of them vying for the same bidding--or worse, vying against one another if they are knights of different kings' courts...well, what happens...? They go to war.

So, that could be why you are seeing what you are seeing in real life with people who mirror one another too closely. You know?

Thanks, starry. You know what's funny, the amount of synchronicity these two people have in their lives, same profession, same birthdays in the family, friends with the same birthdays, same physical coloring, etc., Yet, I feel there is a lot of miscommunication between them, their timing is off with regards to one another. It's like they are trying to meet, but in reality they are two ships that pass each other in the night. I wonder what past karmic issue they have ......

Topsy

I agree with starrystarrynight - that people who have extremely similar personalities often end up clashing, rather than getting on well. Especially if both of them have dominant personalities that like being in charge of a situation... Put two of them together and they're bound to lock horns! The best friendships or relationships are usually ones where people are similar but complimentary. Not the same.

Since you've done two readings now and both showed this pattern, surely there's some significance to it. If it was only one reading, maybe you could argue it was a random fluke, but twice? It's highly unlikely to have been a coincidence both times.

It's funny you mention karmic issues, because I was going to suggest that. If two people seem connected yet simultaneously averse to one another with no apparent explanation, it might be because there's some unresolved karmic issue between them. If you wanted to analyse their relationship further, there's quite a few useful past life relationship spreads in the Tarot Spreads forum index. Here's one I found after a quick browse just now:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=68929

The layout's a bit odd, but it's the most suitable one I found. Most of the others either had an insane amount of cards or were geared towards past life connections with a romantic partner. There's plenty more in the forum index if you want to have a browse yourself :)

summerbutterfly

Topsy said:
I agree with starrystarrynight - that people who have extremely similar personalities often end up clashing, rather than getting on well. Especially if both of them have dominant personalities that like being in charge of a situation... Put two of them together and they're bound to lock horns! The best friendships or relationships are usually ones where people are similar but complimentary. Not the same.

Since you've done two readings now and both showed this pattern, surely there's some significance to it. If it was only one reading, maybe you could argue it was a random fluke, but twice? It's highly unlikely to have been a coincidence both times.

It's funny you mention karmic issues, because I was going to suggest that. If two people seem connected yet simultaneously averse to one another with no apparent explanation, it might be because there's some unresolved karmic issue between them. If you wanted to analyse their relationship further, there's quite a few useful past life relationship spreads in the Tarot Spreads forum index. Here's one I found after a quick browse just now:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=68929

The layout's a bit odd, but it's the most suitable one I found. Most of the others either had an insane amount of cards or were geared towards past life connections with a romantic partner. There's plenty more in the forum index if you want to have a browse yourself :)

Thanks, Topsy..... did the reading and posted in the your readings section. Have to admit it left me stumped......