Another new deck alert

Le Fanu

That looks familiar. I think I've seen it elsewhere and there is much in it which isn't recognisably tarot as we understand it... But, whatever; let us know what you think when you get it!

VampTarot23

Its on etsy it has 22 cards.

VampTarot23

It called the Deck Of Skulls.

Debra

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73674262/deck-of-skulls-custom-tarot-deck-with
Info from the listing:

The Deck of Skulls is a beautiful custom-made Tarot deck by artist Sarah White. The cards are non-standard Major Arcana, chosen for a certain macabre quality. The decks are professionally printed on very high-quality cardstock and paper.

A single deck comes with:

-22 Major Arcana.
-A booklet of instructions and card meanings.
-A handsewn tarot bag, black with red lining.

These cards are every bit as gorgeous in real life as they look on-screen; they have so far been used for everything from magician acts to tabletop horror games to very normal tarot readings. Not a few people have bought them simply because they're very pretty and very bloody.

I'm uploading a picture from the Etsy site for future reference, in case the e-bay and etsy photos disappear.

eta: The etsy listing mentions a bag.

Attachments

• il_570xN.242278952.jpg
    il_570xN.242278952.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 177

ahclem

There's an existing thread about it here.

I've had it for a year or so and my take is that it doesn't really have much to do with tarot (which I guess is why it's in the Oracles forum), but it is really nice nonetheless. And yes, it comes with a bag and a book.

MoonGypsy