Any Reikki healers who can help?

psychic sue

As I have told everyone Ad Nauseum (apologies) I have recently begun to see auras, really clearly.

I also see patterns within the aura - they look like fingerprint whorls.

I think (intuitively) that when these whirls are uniform in size and shape, then the aura is healthy. I was looking at my nephews shoulder area the other day, and I noticed that a whirl over his shoulder had a kind of "lump" in it. I asked if it hurt him and he said he had pulled a muscle in training.

So I am assuming that these lumps indicate pain. I was wondering, in Reikki, if by placing the hand over an affected area, you can "smooth out" the lump?

I am trying to get the money together to go on a Reikki course - there is a Master who lives quite close to me - but until then, I am kind of playing by ear.

If I tried to smooth out his aura, would I be doing any damage? Can anyone help?

Sue x

memries

Hi Sue..I have Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 but do not have the master's certificate.
I do see auras though as I expressed before so understand what you are saying about the difference in one area of the person and in this case the shoulder.
Put your hands...flat together, side by side, make sure your outer thumbs are touching. I mean the side of your hands are touching. The energy flows through them, cup your hands slightly, place them above the person or touch the person. Always ask permission to touch before you do. Of course in any embarrasing areas lift your hands !
I usually touch as my arms get tired after a bit.
What your are doing is having an energy transfer...from you to the person.
Ground yourself and protect yourself very well before you start, wash your hands, commence, when finished wash your hands (excess energy you collect).
When you start go to another area that is not hurt and see if you can feel anything.. like cold or hot or some sensation. It will be different when you reach the hurt area. Use your hands as described and proceed slowly as you feel to do (speed) I would concentrate on shoulders and neck and head, cup your hands kind of to fit around head , keeping them together, hands always touching. side by side. When you come to the crown chakra on top of the head do not cover it but rather go around that portion of the head.I would start with the head and ears and face and go down and onto the healthy side of the person that way your energy is flowing.
When you get to the injury you will probably notice a change in heat (that's what I get or some get tingling, etc.) It could be colder or hotter.
When I was over the injury I would stay longer or advance and come back.
You cannot hurt them it is just a transfer of energy and that is one thing I do like about Reiki ! In Reflexology (I have certificate) if you are working on someone who is diabetic (can cause change) so that is more sensitive to medical conditions. That part scared the heck out of me as I don't feel we learned enough about that.
Anyway you should do super. Of course if you do the whole body you just progress slowly and arrange your hands as you must always keep them in contact with one another so as not to break the energy flow.
Now, you could rub your hands together (u must know that excercise where u rub your hands together and feel the energy as a ball ?) to get going.
I hope this is enough for you to start up.
Let me know how you do.... it does work and I have had my sceptical brother in law say, "Aren't you going to to that other thing" meaning Reiki of course.

wildchilde

Hi Sue...having known you for awhile, I think it is safe to say that you do have the innate ability to bring healing energy to the affected area through your own spiritual traditions. As Memries said, you can do no harm by working as a conduit for the healing energy.

I just received my Reiki 2 initiation and am very very excited about what I learned and what I have received through this work. I would be happy to add both you and your nephew to my distance healing list if you would like me to.

psychic sue

Thank you both for such helpful answers. It would be lovely if you could add my nephew, Ben, to your healing list. He has also split with his long-term girlfriend recently, and he is heartbroken (she dumped him). Any positive energy you can give him would be most gratefully accepted.

I will of course let you know how my healing sessions progress.

Love and Blessings

Sue x

HOLMES

ah ,,

western reiki as i understand it,,
used certain hand positions up and down the body chakra based as they were as well.
so in the case of the sore shoulder the person would put their hands all over the 12 postions to be certain that healing went where they need and in the process depending on the situation of the pain spot might lay the hands there as well.
reiki alwasy went where it was needed and so putting rieki on a sore spot was not a gaurantee that it would go there .
yet where it needed to go would be where it need to go according to the universal intelligence of reiki .
lol i sound like i am out there eh ?

hayushi used hand positions much like takata however his use of it was more inutive based and based on medical diagnosis almost aka bones, fluids and such.

usuai was more unuitive based which the hand postions were just a guide lines taught to get people used to it..
then they were taught to flow with the reiki intelligence or their inuitition however you see it which went with the basic ideal of the "reiki goes where it will".

in techiques taught in grassho, they could send rieki through their eyes, which i would see as coming from their third eye.
------------------

what you describe my friend is more of a energy, spiritual healing techique, coming close to pranic healing or possibly etheric surgery done in a psychic matter on a person.

let me describe all these and where you can get books on these.

energy healing as taught by micheal bradfrod in his book is one way. (however he puts a spiritual channel way into it so you are not using your energy )
other ways of doing this is putting your hands on the person hara and sending it all over the body but you are using your stored chi ,, as opposed to the universe chi or love.
it is very tiring to do this .
for i used to get very very tired doing this.. yet you work on the one afffect area.

spiritual healing on the other hand .
involves simply becoming a channel for the light, guide, angels, and using simple techiques that pertain to psychic healing you balance out of the body. and let the light do what it will in that regard you are sending light for the beginner which is still tiring,, to radiating light which isnt' as tiring.
here you might to look at jack angelo spiritual healing book.

psychic healing.
it involves usingyour will and manipulation to heal an person. example you might picture yourself going into the person body and doing work on them to healing them.. like putting bone stregthening paint upon broken bones.
i used this one by sending light to a lady foot who was in danger of having it cut of due to diabets,, it wasnt cut off and i don't know if it worked as i was only new to these concepts as a teenager when i was 16 but i remember being mentally tired in doing that .
one book i read on this is called the art of spiritual healing by keith sherwood. and i read other books as well. but their name escape me.

alchemical healing
uses the psychic healing etheric healing techique but more defined and you call upon the spirits of animals, plants, and use the powers of the element in conunction with..
shamanic healing was explored in it a bit as well.
alchemical healinb by nicki scully.
in this book she was attuned to reiki two i believe but knew it was a decidated traditional path which she was not ready to follow.

pranic healing
in this techique it takes many of those techiques and put them together,, i am only level one but the book your hands can heal you put some of part two techiques in there as well.

basically you sweep the person generally, comb the person aura to straghten it out generally..
then do a back and front treatment based on the 12 centers,, (chakra and medien based) and can work on the sore spots as well.
the important part for me here was the cleaning of one hands after taking out negative energy of a person as to stop the negative energy from sticking with you.
so you check for congested,, and depletation.. which the teachers say you can never over clean,,
but myself for congested i take it to mean you have to clean more,, and for depletion i take it to mean that you have to energize more.

anyhow you basically check,, clean, check, clean more ifyou have to, then energize,, then stablize,, then cut the chords.
after some study you learn colour healing to mix with it and after that emotional healing which i dont' know nothing about currently in what regards it is taught.

then you have your quamtum touch which you dont' even clean,,yourself or the person but just come from your heart and with your breathing techique and coming from your heart send the universe love at the person and chase the pain.

-----------------
i shared all these information to show that you that one doens't need reiki to be a healer,, but it helps :)
there are more techiques i am sure,, healing touch,, to simple but effective tt (therupetic touch )

but i am hoping you can see similarities between some of the descriptions and how some people focus differntly on certian aspects.

and with that in mind my own advice i can now give :)
first find the techique that best fits you..
second find a way to use the universe, spiritual, creator spiritula love to heal ..
be it barabara ann brennen method, to simple reiki..
thirdly pratice that for a while.
4. fourthly ,, move on with that as your stepping stone and heal with the source.

now just based on what you told me i would suggest the following.

1. dont' go for the reiki training yet,, but learn to harness your auric sight first. and while doing it pick some some book on energy healing ..
hands of light, spiritual healing, and quatum touch, alchemical healing, your hands can heal you,, healing hands by echo bodine.
give yourself some method to explore..

then with your improving auric sight apply these techiques and based on what you see, fine tunes these techiques put what works and feel natural to you together and disregard the rest ,, but not the knowledge for you may find you have to come back for that.

example study the chakras then if you dont' like that system let it go,, but when you get stuck you can always call upon it..

study breathing healing so you can better focus the healing focus , quatum touch and your hands can heal you book.

study colour healing , healing rays is a good book, barbara ann brennen book hands of light is a good one for that.

study a good book on toning which i havne't found a good one for me yet. as i seem to be almost tone deaf so i dont' know hat c tone is to b tone.

but all the time study spiritual healing ,, where the light comes through you and your are not using your own energy..

---------------

now for your nephew shoulder, you may want to first pratice brushing the energy even and take the excess negative blockage out of the body through the down ward motion..
go left counter close wise to take out negative energy and clockwise to energize it..
besides that,, let spirit at this stage til you know more guide you.

-----------------

now for reiki it self
as i mentioned in other threads
pick up essential reiki, the spirit of reiki,, and the absolute must, steve murray books on reik.

go ahead and take reiki attunments attunements with your gift you should be able to see changes.. be it simply an more open crown center,, to more light at the hands.. to just a more balance aura.

know that while you do not take to take reiki to be a healer.
that having the symbols aviable to you will help you intentionally focuse the light where it is needed.

and this is how i see attunements,, they simply allow more energy through by the soul agreeement that i will heal more physically, more emotionally, mentally, and spiritually with the reiki (universal life force ) from now on permently.
and when one goes to use psychic healing techiquues aka etheric surgey it would be easier.

ps. i dont' see auras so i come from a more channeling appraoch to healing and so remember we all got our gifts ,, the best thing we can do is
fine tuen that gift as much as we can all the while studying to become more well round for that will help us become better healers.

edite dto add

http://www.healingreiki.com/reiki_master_steve_murray.html
steve murray site so you can read about the books, dvd alternatives.

http://www.quantumtouch.com/
for quamtum touch

http://www.reikipress.com/index.shtml
reiki correspondance course.
http://www.ultimatereikiworkshop.com/
by the same author.

besides that,,
the thing to do now , or after christmas of course is to get some money saved up and order some books off amazon or something to get studying :)

memries

psychic sue

I took a seminar on aura cleansing.. it was very good too but that day I did not understand what was happening. I am so sorry now as the gentleman was a very dedicated teacher. I still have all the notes and handouts maybe I should go through them.
Holmes makes some wonderful points in his synopsis and it was very interesting to read.

psychic sue

Thank you Holmes, for taking the time to post all that information for me, you are very kind.

Spiritual healing sounds the closest to what I think I am doing. I am attending a "psychic class" once a week, and there are some wonderful healers there, so I am hoping they can give me help too.

In meditation yesterday, I received an electric shock to my right hand - like a static shock. I heard it crack, and my hand jumped off the bed. A healer I know, told me that this may have been the chakra being activated for healing.

Thank you all for your kind comments and help.

Sue x

wizzle

Good for you Sue and it sounds like you are doing great.

Only one comment, don't forget to ask before you heal, even if your "patient" is a plant. And, as a friend says, practice practice practice. Do as much as you can as often as you can.

Reiki is only one of the many energies available. You may find your own just as effective. Also, be aware that Buddha energies/empowerment are sometimes available from a Buddhist priest for free.