Anyone do crystal therapy

intuitiveinsight

Hi everyone,
I was curious if anyone does crystal therapy?
I did my course with Luna Holistic Studies and am now doing CPD points with Touchstones School of crystal therapy.
Where did you guys get your training?
I also did a course with Shirley Palmer, it was a distance learning course in the UK I did online!
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

CelestialHorse

I haven't personally no, but I hear there are crystals that heal. I think that's pretty interesting! Sounds awesome about that class you took! Makes me want to take a class :p.

geminidragon

I've been working thru two online courses. One is The Crystal Dragon College and the other is with Hisbicus Moon which is very science based. They really compliment each other because one is the "woo woo" and the other is the physics behind how the crystals work as vibrational tools to help heal.

tarotbear

When I was doing crystal layouts I just read all of the available books on the subject at the time and went forth myself and experimented with it.

exotik1

i really want to take a course that is beyond 101, was the hibiscus moon one really good? i find her helpful on the facebook and youtube pages,she responds to every question.

need to find more about crystal grids and how energy moves within them.

geminidragon

i really want to take a course that is beyond 101, was the hibiscus moon one really good? i find her helpful on the facebook and youtube pages,she responds to every question.

need to find more about crystal grids and how energy moves within them.

Hibiscus Moon is great if you want the science behind it - majority of the content is the quantum physics behind what you are doing, how it works, why it works and how you can amplify the energy (such as using sacred geometry).

Vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber is a great book that covers the science.

I haven't bought Stephanie's book but have heard great things about it.

stonesatiety

Years ago my inner guidance led me to Geoffrey Keyte's Crystal Healing Course. I read his book and started the course, but have yet to finish it. I started learning from the stones right away, and have been side-tracked for years now. However, Geoffrey's online course is quite thorough; one gets out of it what they put into it. I highly recommend it. His teachings come from Atlantean memories and a lot of practical experience in this life. He lives in the UK.

Having said that--and still wanting to complete the abandoned crystal healing course--the stones showed me right away how to do healing sessions custom made for each client, each session. I've had so much fun with people. Occasionally my cat would come in and help! Ask or just open your senses to the stones and spirits, and let the fun begin. Healing can be so challenging at times, but it can also be a blast *most* of the time.