Anyone have Virtue's Archangel book? Need some help..

dolphinprincess

I have a job interview on Thursday for a position I would really like.... I have been working with my angels for awhile on manifesting (and maintaining a positive attitude - I highly advise the book Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks).....

Well, an opportunity has come my way that I feel is a direct result of this work - and I don't want to let fear ruin it when it is so close....

Does anyone have the book Archangels and Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue? I wanted to call on some 'extra help' and I was wondering who deals with issues of career, jobs, and fear / confidence?

Any information (and positive thoughts) would be well appreciated...

:) :)

miss_apples

I dont have the book but I have the Archangel Cards which also says in the little book with it what areas the Archangels "specialize" in.

Theres Archangel Chamuel. It says Chamuel is a great Career counselor.

Theres Archangel Ariel who can give you courage during your interview so that you feel more comfortable and less timid during the interview. She is also the Archangel of prosperity, so she would be a good choice for helping you to land that job.

I hope that helps :)

dolphinprincess

Thanks a bunch, Miss Apples! That does help :)

TemperanceAngel

Kali is great for that kinda thing....Thoth, Michael will always lend a helping hand anywhere and make you feel protected too! What about Ishtar as well?

There's a few that should help :) Oh and Mother Mary and Kuan Yin, so gentle and loving those two and helpful....

SongDeva

I think Apples nailed it, and I agree with TA: I probably close to always include Michael. Or should I say, I feel him as a constant presence, so I count him as included. :) Fun topic; great book.

dolphinprincess

I took the advice mentioned - and the first round went very well... !!

Many thanks to you (and the angelic realm :) )