Apartment/House hunting spread

Dovanna

This small spread popped into my head while my husband and I were out apartment hunting. I used it for each of the 4 apartments we were looking at, and it actually was quite useful in making our decision!

1---2---3

1. Positives about the apartment/house
2. Negatives
3. Location- what is the environment like?

There's a lot of room for expansion, so feel free to add your thoughts/improvements.

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks for posting this spread.:) I will try it out this weekend as it will be helpful in getting some gudiance in our upcoming move.

BeyondtheVeil

Dancing Bear

Yes same!! we will be house hunting ourselves shortly..this little spread may just come in handy..Thanks!!!

MsWitch

Currently apartment-hunting, my neighbors are a nightmare and I had to have a talk with them and they're too drugged up to understand language, let alone being considerate.. so yes, apartment hunting, it is!

I used 1, 2 and 3, added "4" as what the landlord would be like. Nothing is worse than horrid neighbors and equally infuriating landlords that do nothing!

My answers are great! The cards did a wonderful job. I have my eyes set on two apartments from narrowing down the results. I love tarot!

tenth

Yoink. Going to be very useful in the very near future. Like the simplicity of it, I think the landlord card is a good addition for apartment hunters.

donnalee

I like the four-card layout modified above. I did it with the first three cards and then a "what would make it better?" card. In my case, it gave me 6 pentacles, in the sense of lots of money from someone! Yes, that might help!

This is a nice spread--thank you. I could also see it being done in a sort of divided duplicate to compare two or more possible places to move to--

Water Lady

Love this, I will be using it as well. (once my condo sells - endless wait for that)
just wonder, are you actually pulling cards in units, in front of realtor, or are you doing it in car or later at home?
not everyone understands such things and I hate explaining.

Water Lady

I am going to use this to check out 2 different towns, wording is perfect