Aquarius Full Moon

paradoxx

Getting togehter is the theme here, now if you can just put aside your differences to get your messages across. Thsi full moon will be nestled betwee nchirion and neptune, encouraging cretivity and healing practices to take the primary stage. Ceres is also a player here, and the return to the food scene is prominant and auspicious in timing.

Saturns conjunction to the Sun will be phasing out during the full moon, which means that Saturns energies are no longer blocked by the sun, but with close proxmity to the suns energy, the signals might be interrupted. to create an even more confusing situaiton, venus will be inconjunct to pluto, pluto wins by the way. Venus in cancer is smooth flowing, Pluto in Sagittarius is sharp and focused, mercury and venus nearing leo will highligh leadership but before we know who the leader is we will see what the group is all about, and that is the message of thsi full moon.

paradoxx

Aftermath

The moon conjuncted neptune, giving the morning a hazy feeling, later emotions and intellect go at oods when the moon inconjuncts mercury and venus in cancer. But perhaps even more impacting on thsi 9th day of august, is venus acting as an inexact finger of god/yod point with the two other points being ceres (but also asteroids navajo and lopez) and pluto. Venus stays in this position for a few days, just as mercury dealt with this, but now from the intuitive and emotional pov instead of the intellectual.

Juno is pushing Leo's buttons, but Juno is also leaving Leo and entering virgo. In Leo juno has highlighted the leadership positions, their stresses and their realiites, Juno has not been nice to leaders, artists, or romantics. But also Juno has highlighted those not in leadership, the followers and subordinates, their faults and what they have to offer. Juno in Virgo will be interesting, it will highlight intellectual concepts (school's coming), it might however put those of less intellegence at a disadvantage.

mercury is leaving Cancer and returning to his statinoary point before the retrograde. So while Juno is leaving the lion, letting the heirarchy of leadership shine, mercury (and shortly thereafter venus) [re]enter leo and recharge the lions roar with respect and directness.

on the 10th, the Sun opposes neptune and cuts through that haze that was induced with teh moons conjunction thereof. Anything moving into completion at this time will have an interesting and feel still incomplete. This is because Virgo Mars is linking into his opposition with Uranus in Pisces--this especially has to do with independent business projects. Trying to present the details of the situation (pisces hates detail, mars in virgo moves right past them) isn't going to catch anyones attention, let alone keep it. You have to be bold, simple, and yet still get the point across, no one cares what happened two years ago and no one cares how much space your business floor has. However, telling people how long your company has been around and how many people your business can accomodate is more relevent information for the masses.

Mars in virgo is in full swing, Mars is a red dusty planet, virgo is an earth sign. Rustic pinks, tans, and browns are going to be the desired coloring when used correctly, when used incorrectly they present a problem in terms of energy and balance, watch that feng shui. Moon in blue watery pisces isn't going to be left out, especially with uranus positioning itself for independence from such stereotypes in line with sexisim, genderism, religion, and other forms of discrimnation. Jupiter is trine to Uranus, so those trying to reinforce a singular and limited vision fo leadership are peing pushed into a realistic pov.

Jupiter square ot the Sun is another power struggle, and both of these bodies are about equally energetic, and relate to similar themes, the Sun the center of authority, Jupiter the exertion of authority. Jupiter sees things from both points of view though, it sees inward towards the sun, mercury, venus, earth, mars and teh asteroid belt, and outward to the remainnig planets, the Sun only sees thing from its central standing, a potentially limiting situation.

Fulgour

I once read that "The Moon in Aquarius" was known
as "The Astrologer's Moon" by the anicient thinkers,
the source was lost to me, so I'm wondering now if,
just maybe, anybody else has heard this and knows?

Fulgour

funny names

Fulgour said:
I once read that "The Moon in Aquarius" was known
as "The Astrologer's Moon" by the anicient thinkers,
the source was lost to me, so I'm wondering now if,
just maybe, anybody else has heard this and knows?
Oh well...as Nino The Mind-Bender says... :laugh:

"You never know where it's going to come from!"

star-lover

all i know is aquarius/uranus are the sign/planet correlating for astrology - thats what i learned

so i guess moon in aquarius is the astrolgers moon lol
what that means though i dont understand

Fulgour

Hi Star Lover!

star-lover said:
all i know is aquarius/uranus are the sign/planet correlating for astrology - thats what i learned
so i guess moon in aquarius is the astrolgers moon lol
what that means though i dont understand
I think some of the clues as to "why" there may have been
this special name for the Moon in Aquarius (Astrologer's Moon)
may be (and I'm only guessing)...

1.) Full Moon in Aquarius = Sun in Leo = Deep Summer (Party!)

2.) Aquarius is opposite from Leo, and Leo is ruled by The Sun,
but Aquarius is the domain of Saturn, so there's a "chemistry"
at work, a special kind of UNION of Sun & Moon with Saturn as
their chaperone...just to keep those two from overdoing it! ;)

3.) Ancient Astrologers revered "The Golden Age" ruled by Saturn
and this was a kind of moonstruck reverie for them (and a Party!)