Are messages from the universe?

Toria1969

I have recently began to read my own tarot, mainly about relationships (one in particular), to gain further insight because normally I would use astrology, which I have practiced for many years. I always speak to my spirit guide and over the years he has been incredibly supportive, allowing me to listen to my intuition and follow my heart and/or logic thinking.

However, a recent ‘not yet established relationship’ dilemma has made me feel confused and I’m not trusting my own intuition. I have done a few readings regarding this, asking questions on how I could possibly manifest this situation and every time the cards tell me to go for it, that the potential here is unbelievably good, almost soul mate material…

Do the messages come from the universe/my spirit guide or am I manifesting what I want to see in the cards myself? Is that even possible?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
xxx

Zephyros

I would say all of the above. :)

However, being mere mortals our understanding of the messages can be skewed, especially in cases where we feel a deep personal connection to the question. Whether or not this actually changes the cards that come up is a matter of belief, but if something is too important to you it is generally recommended to have a reading done by someone else on that matter.

Redfaery

Do the messages come from the universe/my spirit guide or am I manifesting what I want to see in the cards myself? Is that even possible?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
xxx

Any of that is possible, IMO. I personally use my cards to specifically communicate with my spirit guide/patron deity, but it is VERY possible to get the message muddled on my end. As wonderful as my guide is, I still have to filter her messages through my own very human and unenlightened perceptions. That's where the trouble comes in.

Toria1969

Any of that is possible, IMO. I personally use my cards to specifically communicate with my spirit guide/patron deity, but it is VERY possible to get the message muddled on my end. As wonderful as my guide is, I still have to filter her messages through my own very human and unenlightened perceptions. That's where the trouble comes in.

I would say all of the above. :)

However, being mere mortals our understanding of the messages can be skewed, especially in cases where we feel a deep personal connection to the question. Whether or not this actually changes the cards that come up is a matter of belief, but if something is too important to you it is generally recommended to have a reading done by someone else on that matter.

I think I should have a reading from someone else, everything you're both saying makes so much sense. I have always trusted my spirit guide, but for some reason I am in constant doubt regarding this subject. Perhaps I'm just not ready to listen yet, even though my SG is letting me know that when I am ready, it will turn out for the best?

seedcake

I have recently began to read my own tarot, mainly about relationships (one in particular), to gain further insight because normally I would use astrology, which I have practiced for many years. I always speak to my spirit guide and over the years he has been incredibly supportive, allowing me to listen to my intuition and follow my heart and/or logic thinking.

However, a recent ‘not yet established relationship’ dilemma has made me feel confused and I’m not trusting my own intuition. I have done a few readings regarding this, asking questions on how I could possibly manifest this situation and every time the cards tell me to go for it, that the potential here is unbelievably good, almost soul mate material…

I really feel your problem. I'm always checking by myself first but sometimes, messages are not that clear. It's impossible to not to stumble on, at least once, the one subject when you're not able to work it out by your own intuition. Check it with someone else. And maybe you'll find out that you had the right idea from the beginning but you didn't want it to be true or you overthought some aspects.

Atalanta

I love going to other readers not only to get clarity on tough subjects but also to see how others approach their craft. Seeing other people you respect (and occasionally, the ones you don't) can help broaden your skills as a reader.

Relationship readings can be tricky, it's easy to doubt what you see or like you said, read what you want to see. I've found it helpful to get a "second opinion" reading; often I come away with a better understanding of why I had those doubts to begin with. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yannie

I think I should have a reading from someone else, everything you're both saying makes so much sense. I have always trusted my spirit guide, but for some reason I am in constant doubt regarding this subject. Perhaps I'm just not ready to listen yet, even though my SG is letting me know that when I am ready, it will turn out for the best?

I use cards for the sole purpose of communicating with my guides. In times where I'm having trouble reading the cards for myself, I take it to mean that I'm supposed to live, experience, and learn for myself. It's a life lesson, something I'm meant to go through without the help of divination.

Like Mr Bennet said to Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice: "You're free to go off and be jilted yourself." :D

NamasteIndia

tarot gives temporary answers

it will tell you about next 6 months

i had asked about a job i was having it told good things initially
and after a year or two it started saying bad things

i was wondering how to quit the job i was into
since initially everything was good.

so if its says good not necessarily it will be good or workout
forever

i feel astrology is very good for longterm answers.