Are these real Turquoise rings?

TurquoiseVirgo

I've been having a hard time trying to figure out if the are or not. They come from China and I think it may be Chinese Turquoise. I compared it to pictures of fake Turquoise and it doesn't look like fake but it looks real HOWEVER I am NOT sure at all.I never have bought Turquoise before but I love it because it's my favorite color and Turquoise is my favorite type of stone. Is this Turquoise real or not?

These are the rings in question

turquoiserings.jpg

This is real actual undyed Turquoise tumbled stones

il_570xN.362436417_ggk7.jpg

Oddity

Nice colour, but I would say they're fake, and I base this on the rings themselves - they look clumsy and mass-fabricated, and I'm not sure that is real silver. Real, good quality turquoise is expensive. Nobody in their right mind would use expensive gemstones in crappy settings like that. These stones look too good for those settings, so it's probably fake or dyed. Plastic, or some dyed other stone maybe.

Padma

Must agree with oddity...I think these look like either plastic, or possibly dyed Howlite.

Bhavana

There are a lot of plastic or composite fakes of turquoise out there. I'd say these (first pic) look like they are fake.
Why do you ask? Were you going to buy one? If you are looking for nice stuff, Ebay and Etsy have some affordable rings. I love turquoise too, have lots of it~!

exotik1

I used my pendulum, and i got that they are dyed, im guessing dyed howlite, not turquoise.