Asking for advice

Awkward.turtle91

Advice regarding Xx please was the question I asked to my angles.

I asked for advice on a person I know, so the question would be can I have advice regarding Xx

I'm using healing with the angles deck.

2888d8fc6d2b36c293cabb148ab25eca.jpg

Image above of the reading.

Cards
Jumper - Soulmate

(Main spread)

New love
Signs
Dreams

My take -

My guides/angles want me to know that they've heard my prayers and calls to find my soulmate/a relationship I feel they're suggesting that Xx is down to help in the search or that they're it and something could possibly develop. (Soulmate).

New love - I feel is suggesting to be open to changes in the friendship we have, if I'm open to changes and don't block things with my negative opinions. Then something is most likely going to develop because I wouldn't be holding it back. I feel this is suggesting for advice that if it isn't xx then it's going to be someone around xx. Signs - my angles are with me helping me in this situation to make sure I get the best possible outcome, I feel this is suggesting that my angles have put me on this path for a reason and I need to follow it clearly. I feel they're giving me advice and out comes on the situation through my dreams because it's when I'm more open to listen to them, I feel they want me to be relaxed and chilled. this card reminded me of a dream I had regarding Xx (over in the divination section titled dream again).

Any other thoughts?

BeyondtheVeil

My take

What was your question to your Angels? I'm sorry..I didn't understand what you asked.

Going on the cards, not knowing/understanding your question...

It looks like there is a "new love" coming that is a soulmate for you. Look for signs and look in your dreams to this affect. You will have signs and dreams to help you along.

It seems to be talking about a new love coming that you haven't met yet.

I don't know your question, but going on the cards I would say it's that. I didn't draw the cards/ask the question so it is my guess. :heart:

HTH!
beyondtheveil

Awkward.turtle91

What was your question to your Angels? I'm sorry..I didn't understand what you asked.

Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I hadn't typed in the question, I haven't been feeling 100% lately!

I asked for advice on someone I know, so what's advice can you give me on Xx. Would have been my question! Oh my goodness I'm so silly!

Going on the cards, not knowing/understanding your question

Oh my god I'm so sorry, I can't stop apologising again!

It looks like there is a "new love" coming that is a soulmate for you. Look for signs and look in your dreams to this affect. You will have signs and dreams to help you along.

It seems to be talking about a new love coming that you haven't met yet.

Maybe I wonder if it's related to the person I asked about, they've been in my dreams lately.

I wonder if they're the new love that the angels are talking about.

I have had a few signs to help me out yes, such as the over powering smell of mint.

I don't know your question, but going on the cards I would say it's that. I didn't draw the cards/ask the question so it is my guess. :heart:

HTH!

beyondtheveil[/QUOTE]

BeyondtheVeil

Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I hadn't typed in the question, I haven't been feeling 100% lately!

I asked for advice on someone I know, so what's advice can you give me on Xx. Would have been my question! Oh my goodness I'm so silly!

No worries! I just was having a hard time connecting without knowing the question. lol It's okay... I've done that before also. {{HUGS}}

Oh my god I'm so sorry, I can't stop apologising again!

NO WORRIES SWEETIE!! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Maybe I wonder if it's related to the person I asked about, they've been in my dreams lately.

I wonder if they're the new love that the angels are talking about.

I have had a few signs to help me out yes, such as the over powering smell of mint.

Yes.. then it very well could have been. Since the question was specifically about them then those were your cards. It seems like it is a message about them since you are having dreams and the cards speak of new love and signs.

What does mint represent to you? That would also be a clue.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil