Asking "If I do this (insert certain time frame here)" questions?...

katarzyna

What I mean is, say you want to do something, like...like a letter to someone, ask your boss for a promotion, etc...and you're wondering when you're more likely to get a positive response from the person/people you're dealing with. Instead of asking the cards "when would be the best time to do this," since interpreting time frames with the cards is complicated and so easily misunderstood, I started asking, "what outcome could I expect if I did it now?" and pulled some cards. Then asked, "what could I expect if I waited a week," or a month, etc...shuffled, pulled some cards again.

In my particular situation, the cards seem to be a LOT more favorable a month from now than if my actions were rash and immediate and within the week. But I wanted to get some opinions on if this is even an acceptable way of reading cards that will get me accurate readings, or if I should just stick to waiting and asking "is now the appropriate time?" and holding off if it seems that it isn't. Has anyone experimented with that before?

Thanks!

SweetIsTheTruth

But I wanted to get some opinions on if this is even an acceptable way of reading cards that will get me accurate readings,

What method feels right to you? Or maybe a better question is, which of the methods that you have so far used, have given you a better response? It appeared to me your answer to those questions are found here:

"the cards seem to be a LOT more favorable a month from now than if my actions were rash and immediate and within the week."

Trust yourself.

Grizabella

Yeah, just experiment to see what works best for you. Cards are individual pretty much and since you found your best answer doing what you did, then that must be the method you should stick with.