Asking spirit guides for signs - coincidence or not ?

cozmo0_4

I've been reading a lot about recurring numbers, angels, and spirit guides and doing lots of relaxing meditation recently and I'm finding this an interesting period in my life.

Whilst I've asked for feathers and such before, and thought I'd recieved them. Then when posting on the forums a while ago, someone said about migrating birds and more feathers would be around etc, so I thought I'd go all out and ask for a really unusual sign.
Yesterday I was in the kitchen looking out the window, not really thinking anything too important. Suddenly it popped into my head to ask "will everything be OK with X ? If it will send me a sign of chisel". Then I started singing a song called the hammer and the anvil. (Strange 60s song I really like).
Anyway today I turn the t.v. on and the show frasier is on, and his assistant is talking about his chiseled jaw and chiseled cheekbones. Later this afternoon I was flipping through the tv again and there's a woman hammering an anvil.
I've only just realised these things now, several hours later, so wasn't specifically looking for them, so coincidence or meant to be ?
Anyone else have any thoughts - positive or not ?
Thanks.

danieljuk

I often get signs when I ask for them which is comforting and I do ask questions and get a sign! I also see feathers quite a lot which people say are a sign of Angels. I am not sure if I believe in them or not but do think they represent a spirit guide being in some form. Often the Feathers are found in interesting ways.

The more you connect with your intuition and open up and listen, the more you see them :) In my view they are meant to be if you can connect them to a question and something you have asked!

celticnoodle

oh, pretty cool there, cozmo! Yes, I would say these were signs for you. Especially as what you asked for as a sign isn't anything very common. Like Daniel, when I ask for specific signs they do usually come my way. Not always, but when it does, it's really cool. :)

For me, my favorite sign happens fairly often. My dad generally leaves me quarters right outside my kitchen door. :) I know its a sign he is with me, because daddy always had change on him and when I was a kid, a quarter could get you a bottle of coke--and he always passed out the change to us kids and our friends so we could go up and get a coke or some candy or icecream. :laugh: However, in today's world, the price of cokes have increased a lot--he's gonna need to leave me more then a quarter or two now!!! :D

Enjoy your signs! Watch for them and thank them when you realize you got them. :thumbsup:

cozmo0_4

I often get signs when I ask for them which is comforting and I do ask questions and get a sign! I also see feathers quite a lot which people say are a sign of Angels. I am not sure if I believe in them or not but do think they represent a spirit guide being in some form. Often the Feathers are found in interesting ways.

The more you connect with your intuition and open up and listen, the more you see them :) In my view they are meant to be if you can connect them to a question and something you have asked!

I've got signs for a long time but never realised. And asking for strange signs just popped in there. Sometimes I just get too wound up to realise at the time, but realise later.
Thank you for adding your thoughts.

cozmo0_4

oh, pretty cool there, cozmo! Yes, I would say these were signs for you. Especially as what you asked for as a sign isn't anything very common. Like Daniel, when I ask for specific signs they do usually come my way. Not always, but when it does, it's really cool. :)

For me, my favorite sign happens fairly often. My dad generally leaves me quarters right outside my kitchen door. :) I know its a sign he is with me, because daddy always had change on him and when I was a kid, a quarter could get you a bottle of coke--and he always passed out the change to us kids and our friends so we could go up and get a coke or some candy or icecream. :laugh: However, in today's world, the price of cokes have increased a lot--he's gonna need to leave me more then a quarter or two now!!! :D

Enjoy your signs! Watch for them and thank them when you realize you got them. :thumbsup:

That's fabulous ! How wonderful of your dad to pop a quarter on the floor. I often try and reach out for my mum in that way but she was very much of the opinion when you're dead you're dead, and her command before she past away was burn me and forget me. (Quite a hardened character was mum). So I think even if she was around, she wouldn't let me know as it'd prove she was wrong.
I'm hoping to get more signs I've asked for tonight, but I always make sure I smile and thank my guides when I think they've sent me a response.

celticnoodle

That's fabulous ! How wonderful of your dad to pop a quarter on the floor. I often try and reach out for my mum in that way but she was very much of the opinion when you're dead you're dead, and her command before she past away was burn me and forget me. (Quite a hardened character was mum). So I think even if she was around, she wouldn't let me know as it'd prove she was wrong.
I'm hoping to get more signs I've asked for tonight, but I always make sure I smile and thank my guides when I think they've sent me a response.

:laugh: I've actually run into a few spirits of this mind set, doing psychic - medium readings. I'll never forget one woman asking me to connect to her parents. I told her to not give me any information about them save their first name. She complied. I did bring them through, but her father gave me a good chewing out about doing this type of work, shaking his index finger in my face as he told me off, and said pretty much the same thing your mom told you before she passed. The woman's mother however, stood in the background smiling at me and making faces like rolling her eyes at her husbands remarks. I could tell "She" wasn't like him in his thoughts.

When I told the woman, she laughed and said, "Yep! you connected with them! I KNEW my dad felt that way in life, but I was hoping to get a message from them anyway. This still is a message--they are fine and there is life after death!" Then, a few days later, didn't her parents show up to me again--and her mother talked and talked, while her dad sat in a car, glaring at me and hardly cracking a smile. He did wave to me though when the session was over and they left. But, it turned out to be one of my best memories of a psychic-medium session for a client. The mother gave me a lot of information about her daughter and their other child and also a friend of theirs, whom was going through hardships at the time and lots of information. So my client was even happier with all I got. :D

Anyway, I tell this story also to let you know that sometimes they might not 'believe' and want you to forget them & move forward in life. But, they are still around you and you can still connect. Pay attention to anything that may suggest she is around. Her 'smell' for instance--(any particular perfume she liked) or anything that your mother truly liked that would remind you of her. You can also try by talking to her. She may be a tough nut to crack though--but I'm willing to bet she is still watching out over you and so she is around you! :)

cozmo0_4

Oh I absolutely know she's around. She always was in life, and I do talk to her anyway. I just don't try to connect as I think it was against what she wanted in life, so I don't try and ask for signs off her. I think if I really needed her, she wouldn't be able to help herself. I don't think she would be angry (as the father in your senario), as she was quite a believer and said her mum (my nan) was psychic. But it was her request not to spend the time worrying about her afterlife - so maybe she knew something we didn't.

As for signs, I did another 'ask for' sign again last night. For a tortoise. Pretty much something I never see. After many years of never going to the local (small) library, I decided to order a book and instead of buying, which I normally do. I went to the library. Inside the doorway was a giant tortoise in a glass cabinet, with a sign saying it's doing a library tour of local towns and is in ours for this week only. Thank you spirit guides.

celticnoodle

:laugh: OMG! I love it!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, I think they are most definitely speaking to you! :D