Astrologers who use Sabian Symbols.

Elven

Hi all:)

Just letting you know - that there is a study group in the Oracle Study section for each of the Sabian Symbols.

At the present - it is starting in Aries, but hopefully the full set of 360 will be done gradually.

Maybe you have some experiences or insight on the Symbols being studied you could share, or maybe you would like to have a read of them every now and again :)

Just letting you know ...
Hope it will be of some interest to Astrologers too as well as Oracle readers ;)

Many Blessings
Elven x

squeakmo9

I'm not an astrologer or an oracle reader but last nite I was going throught your writing on what Sabian Symbols are. Am I right that, natally speaking, a person can look up a Sabian Symbol sentence with just the natal sign and degree and regardless of house or planet?
Is that right Elven or did I over look the writings on natal house and planets?
If I am correct and all I need is sign and degree(one degree ahead, then one less for Karmic interp, then one more ahead for Future ref)I found your post on Aries very interesting. Not sure if I did it right, I have Saturn in Aries 7 degrees natally...so I added 1 degree to do the Sabian, making 8, then I would look up Aries 8,9, 10? or 7, 8,9??
Then get the interp and meditate on the words to figure on something meaningful for myself?
Thanks again,
Squeakmo9

Elven

Hi squeekmo :)

Yes, you've got the calculations right - you have to go to the next degree because the Sabian Symbols start at one not 0 degrees.

When you've worked out your Sabian Symbol Sign and degree lets say you said Sabian Symbol Aries 8 then your Karmic symbol is Aries 7, and your Quest Symbol is Aries 9.

Karmic symbol: The past, karmic or reincarnational lesson, past influences, where youre coming from.
Sabian Symbol Aries 7 ~ A MAN SUCCESSFULLY EXPRESSING HIMSELF IN TWO WORLDS AT ONCE.

Main Symbol: major influence, essence, source.
Sabian Symbol Aries 8 ~ A WOMANS HAT WITH STREAMERS BLOWN BY THE EAST WIND.

Quest Symbol: The testing ground on which you may experience the Main Symbol - resolve and benefits.
Sabian Symbol Aries 9 ~ A SEER GAZES INTO A CRYSTAL BALL BEFORE HIM

I will add some more detail to that/those threads too, so as to better understand some of the other Symbols related to Aries 8. If you read them in conjinction you can see the picture unfolding.

Aries 7 ~ http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=54659

Aries 8 ~ http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=54660

Aries 9 ~ http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=54742

if you have any insight into the Symbol and its meaning or how you 'see' the Symbol and what it 'means' to you - please post in the study group. Love to hear from you. There are so many variables on the one interpretaion and so many different applications too.

The Symbol headings used for the discussion group are from Lynda Hill - www.sabiansymbols.com

Blessings
Elven x

squeakmo9

Thank you Elven for directing me, I've included some of my views as to what these symbols mean to me in your study group threads.

Blessings,
Squeakmo9

Elven

Thankyou for responding squeakmo9 and paradoxx!! :D

Its so good to see others experiences and views with the Symbols. I have had some extraordinary insights messages come through via the Sabian Symbols.

Paradoxx ~ D'Oh!! I forgot to refernece those threads! LOL!! Thankyou!!

There is a programme which also has the Sabian Symbols attatched to Astrology which is SOLARFIRE. I have not seen or used it, but MCsea does, and puts up the body 'correlations' from it.

Every bit helps.

Thankyou :)

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

NEWS FLASH, NEWSFLASH!!! lol!!

MCsea has posted a site which gives you your coresponding Sabian Symbols - this makes things much easier.

MCsea said:
Sabian Symbols & Divination
Focus on your question then click:

Sabian Symbols & Numerology
Enter your name or type in a phrase or a question:

Sabian Symbols & Astrology
Enter your birth data:

Visit http://sabiansymbols.astrologyweekly.com/

HAVE FUN

YEY!!!

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Thanks Cerulean! :)

You can also get access to the site by going to the Sabian Symbol Astrology weekly site (mentioned above in MCsea post) and press onto Lynda Hills site or her book which are at the bottom of the main page. :)

Blessings
Elven x