Believe in yourself more or don't discredit the oracle?

KatieFae

Interesting happening just now.

While pulling out my FO and HOF oracles, I noticed the Crystal Oracle deck I purchased about 6 months ago and had pretty much forgotten about. I didn't like the deck much; the crystal choices for cards seem pretty basic and limited. Physically, the cards are huge and awkward; I can't shuffle them right at all.

I decided to open it up, randomly selecting a couple of cards. As I made my best shuffle attempt, I muttered aloud in frustration, "these are stupid!" (These being the cards.) I selected selenite and charoite ... two of the three crystals I had on my desk to work with, last night. Wow! I realize the insight is in the person reading and the cards are the vehicle for delivering information, but still, wow. There I was thinking of getting rid of the deck and disappointed by feeling no connection to it. I still don't think it's a deck for me, but wow.

I just had to share that. :)

CosmicBeing

definitely sounds like an interesting experience. I believe as we move down our path... oracle decks come and go from our life base on what we needed at that time.

2dogs

I think that shows there's some meaning in the world outside of you the reader :lightbulb. You could try asking your other oracles how to use the Crystal deck, or maybe you could manage to pick one card from it to add to your readings with the others :cool3:.