Best way to have original cards printed?

seaweed

Hi,

It's been forever since I've been here : ) My other forms of divination have me more excited just yet than tarot for now, but I'm thinking the key may lie in designing my own deck. I'd like to make cards of commercial quality...any suggestions? You know, plastic coated, rounded corners, bright fronts and backs, etc. How would I even embark on that?

Thanks so much : )

Seaweed

baba-prague

seaweed said:
Hi,

It's been forever since I've been here : ) My other forms of divination have me more excited just yet than tarot for now, but I'm thinking the key may lie in designing my own deck. I'd like to make cards of commercial quality...any suggestions? You know, plastic coated, rounded corners, bright fronts and backs, etc. How would I even embark on that?

Thanks so much : )

Seaweed

You would need to go to a professional commercial printer that has experience with printing cards. If you want that kind of finish there is no other way.

If you would be happy with laminated cards, then you could achieve a good result with nice colour and rounded corners etc if you print on a high quality printer at home, and use a corner cutter and a good laminator (several people here could give more advice on this). However, the cards would not look like commercial cards. It really just depends what you are aiming for.