Birds meanings

bluelagune

Yesterday while walking to the store, I cut through a park. Right on top of the a house, sitting quietly was a vulture. I did a double take as I thought I was imagining things. I also googled the bird because my second thought was to call the neighbouring zoo and ask them if they are missing a bird. Yap, but no the bird is local. However, as I moved on to exit off the park, I saw the bird follow me.

My first question: do you guys see a meaning in this? If yes, please share. Thank you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_vulture

ncharge

If vultures are usually not located in that area, it could be a message. (You look for unusual sightings for messages.) If it is unusual, then it could be a message to think carefully about an issue, be patient and don't act too fast, and be innovative. Vultures are also all about renewal.

celticnoodle

I actually feel like if an animal is out of the ordinary or acting out of the ordinary and you notice it--or if it shows up for you a lot--that there is a message there for you.

Since this vulture seemed to be following you--its as if he did have a message for you. So, I'd look up the message and see if it fits for you.

here is a link to one page that may help--http://www.spirit-animals.com/vulture/

I have often had ordinary animals often seen around here come with a message for me. One of the most interesting ones was when a wild rabbit came up on our deck as I was talking on the phone in the kitchen. My kitchen door was open with only the screen door closed. I noticed it standing on its hind legs looking in through the screen at me! :laugh: I remember I was talking to my sister and I told her about it. I walked right up to the door and peeked out, made eye contact with the rabbit for a good minute or so. Then, it just hopped away again. I told my sister, "someone is pregnant! We'll hear about it soon!" and a few hours later that same day, our daughter called us to tell us she was pregnant with her first baby. :D

So, even animals that are common in your area can still bring important messages to you. It can't hurt to look up the messages they usually bring and then decide for yourself. :)

bluelagune

If vultures are usually not located in that area, it could be a message. (You look for unusual sightings for messages.) If it is unusual, then it could be a message to think carefully about an issue, be patient and don't act too fast, and be innovative. Vultures are also all about renewal.

Thank you for your response. I've never new they lived in the are as I've never seen them in my life. Patience is a very strong factor in my life right now. Renewal, there was an epiphany in regards to patience and waiting on renewal is somewhat a renewal because it gives one hope.

bluelagune

I actually feel like if an animal is out of the ordinary or acting out of the ordinary and you notice it--or if it shows up for you a lot--that there is a message there for you.

Since this vulture seemed to be following you--its as if he did have a message for you. So, I'd look up the message and see if it fits for you.

here is a link to one page that may help--http://www.spirit-animals.com/vulture/

I have often had ordinary animals often seen around here come with a message for me. One of the most interesting ones was when a wild rabbit came up on our deck as I was talking on the phone in the kitchen. My kitchen door was open with only the screen door closed. I noticed it standing on its hind legs looking in through the screen at me! :laugh: I remember I was talking to my sister and I told her about it. I walked right up to the door and peeked out, made eye contact with the rabbit for a good minute or so. Then, it just hopped away again. I told my sister, "someone is pregnant! We'll hear about it soon!" and a few hours later that same day, our daughter called us to tell us she was pregnant with her first baby. :D

So, even animals that are common in your area can still bring important messages to you. It can't hurt to look up the messages they usually bring and then decide for yourself. :)

Thank you celticnoodle :)
This is very beautiful story about the rabits. I'll keep it in mind. So out of the list on the link you provided, a few things happened... I kinda went through the list on the site and google options. Vultur indicates that someone is watching me. I've been aware of this for long time as I have a tendency to collect crazy stalkish people around me. Anyways, just a lot of strange realizations happened this week and just think it's a good thing for me to move forward by adjusting a few things in my behaviour. Thanks :)

celticnoodle

Thank you celticnoodle :)
This is very beautiful story about the rabits. I'll keep it in mind. So out of the list on the link you provided, a few things happened... I kinda went through the list on the site and google options. Vultra indicates that someone is watching me. I've been aware of this for long time as I have a tendency to collect crazy stalkish people around me. So I though what changes now that the vulture showed up. It's not the what but the why ... I process death. Hope this makes sence.

I have read through your whole post, but am not sure if I am understanding 100%. When you say you "process death", are you meaning that you know when people are going to pass away or that you actually are able to feel/sense spirits and how they passed?

As you probably know--I am a psychic medium. I see, hear, feel, and communicate w/spirits. Sometimes I merge with the spirits also, and am able to feel, taste, & see things as THEY experienced it. Sometimes, I just travel back in time with them to when they were alive and experience life as they did then...so are you meaning you do this?

I remembet you were saying that you often see the dead. I never saw any in my life but what I was not aware of was that they come in through me. I don't know if this is a residual of a person but for some reason they come in from the collective.
I meant to include these lines above and messed up. So, again, it sounds to me like you are like me--and can experience these things about the dead.

This week was the first time I was aware of it. So I had to make some changes to compensate but then I went back to the stalking people in my life, the answer to "why" they are so freaquent in my life is the fact I process their deaths. No matter the problem, I can take it and disect it to a point where it is no longer a burden. I looked back, and now I see that I help and encourage people addictive behaviour. They need me to tak away they burdens and pain. They feel better and I'm stuck digesting their crap. Anyways, just a lot of strange realizations happened this week and just think it's a good thing for me to move forward by adjusting a few things in my behaviour. Thanks :)

I don't really know what you mean about the stalking people in your life. Are these the living people or your deceased family and friends and others you knew?

You know, from what you post here, you also sound like an empath. (I'm also an empath). It also sounds like you really need to ground yourself. I was so much like you for YEARS and it really took its toll on me- physically, mentally and emotionally.

If you are like this, I STRONGLY suggest you learn to ground and balance yourself a lot! Also, meditation has been a HUGE help to me. I also often do a chakra cleansing and balancing. I really like to do this at night as I am going to sleep, because it is very relaxing (I listen to a chakra cleansing and balancing cd I have on my device as I sleep), and it truly helps me sleep well and feel good. I don't do this every night anymore--but often still. If you wish to know of the ones I find helpful, let me knwo and I'll share the titles with you.

If I am totally wrong here, my apologies and maybe you can make it clearer for me. Thanks for the fb though!

bluelagune

I have read through your whole post, but am not sure if I am understanding 100%. When you say you "process death", are you meaning that you know when people are going to pass away or that you actually are able to feel/sense spirits and how they passed?
That's why I erased it. It's gets quite complicated. I sometimes see things in my nightmares or dreams if they are good. But it is not in this for, nothing this advanced. Just regular people's beliefs, lost hopes etc. I think I behave like a psychiatrist or a priest and people get addicted to someone who takes away their pain.

As you probably know--I am a psychic medium. I see, hear, feel, and communicate w/spirits. Sometimes I merge with the spirits also, and am able to feel, taste, & see things as THEY experienced it. Sometimes, I just travel back in time with them to when they were alive and experience life as they did then...so are you meaning you do this?
No, nothing this advanced. Maybe a dream that is very predictive from time to time but no.

If you are like this, I STRONGLY suggest you learn to ground and balance yourself a lot! Also, meditation has been a HUGE help to me. I also often do a chakra cleansing and balancing. I really like to do this at night as I am going to sleep, because it is very relaxing (I listen to a chakra cleansing and balancing cd I have on my device as I sleep), and it truly helps me sleep well and feel good. I don't do this every night anymore--but often still. If you wish to know of the ones I find helpful, let me knwo and I'll share the titles with you.

If I am totally wrong here, my apologies and maybe you can make it clearer for me. Thanks for the fb though!
you are correct about grounding and meditation. I've been working on meditation for some time now but I think Ive realized that my fault is in the fact that I have no boundery when "helping" people and in tern they suck the life out of me with their problems.