Book of Law Study Group 1.53

RLG

Dwtw,

A colleague of mine noted that the Steele sermon refers to the Chariot as "Lo caro triumphale (vel mundus parvus)." "The triumphal car, or the little world."

Could it be the same 'little world' mentioned here? ;-)

Litlluw
RLG

Grigori

This line pulls a few others we've looked at previously in together.

1/6 said:
Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my heart & my tongue!

It almost seems as if Nuit is describing the "little world" as her sister, which make me think of the holy grail on the Chariot card in light of RLG's comment above. However we're also told the sister is synonomous with her heart and tongue, previously indentified as Hadit. Strange to read it this way, equating Hadit with a "sister" rather than the more usual male/brother.

1.36 said:
My scribe Ankh-af-na-khonsu, the priest of the princes, shall not in one letter change this book; but lest there be folly, he shall comment thereupon by the wisdom of Ra-Hoor-Khu-it.

And again we are told the scribe is one of the priest's, though that doesn't seem to be a position with any special benefits. Neither absolved nor assuaged.

ravenest

RLG said:
Dwtw,

A colleague of mine noted that the Steele sermon refers to the Chariot as "Lo caro triumphale (vel mundus parvus)." "The triumphal car, or the little world."

Could it be the same 'little world' mentioned here? ;-)

Litlluw
RLG
Could be. I used to see the 'little world' as 'our' world, the Earth, as opposed to the greater 'world' (the S/T continuum, the realm of Nuit/Hadit) The microcosm and the macrocosm.

It is 'our' world (or ourselves) that will be re-generated (or our 'vehicle' - as above). And because I give the concept of Nuit a concept of personal religious diety, a creator diety (almost) I see 'us' as part of Nuit's expression. I also see Nuit as a type of protective and guardian energy - the 'big sister'. As part of Nuit's expression (via us and our incarnatory experience) we become the sensory organs of the gods or Nuit's 'heart and tounge'. The kiss I see as the 'good news' revelation. Nuit's message comes as a kiss (where Jehova's seems a jealous rage.)

And it doesnt matter if you are a prince of priests or not ... not even T.M.T. ... we are all 'bound' by the same Aeonic energy.

Ecstacy to us ... that a common enough theme, but joy of earth is a lot more specific, the joys of earth and our 'earthly' or natural state? I dunno, but I have been getting a lot of 'joy of earth' for a while (and its great! :) )

But still, all of this - unto Nu!

Aeon418

similia said:
It almost seems as if Nuit is describing the "little world" as her sister
YHVH

Heh final (the daughter) is a reflection of Heh prime (the mother). To accomplish the Great Work the daughter must sit on the throne of the mother. But this Union (Vau) of the two Heh's is a big job and a high attainment. The Master of the Temple is one who has poured their entire life into the Cup of Babalon.

But where do the rest of us start? With the earthly life and the joys of earth.

To me = TO MH = 418