Boyfriends ex girlfriend badmouthing me

LaRazia

To put a long story quite short, I have a very reasonable doubt ( in fact its most likely 80 percent true ) that my boyfriends ex girlfriend is badmouthing me.
She hurt him really badly and in our relationship you could still feel the scares she left on him so to speak,he vene treated me...not so well, in the relationship because of it ( that is the past )
It has come to my attention that he is talking to her via facebook ( she is now married and living in a different country ) and that she is ''advising him'' on how to behave... towards me, in OUR relationship. Basically,when something bad happens,as it turns out,he comes to her for female advise and,as it turns out, she is filling his head with anything but good advice.
I have no proof she is deliberately telling bad avdvices ( example if he have a fall out instead of calling me she would advise him not to call me at all and similar things which I suspect ) but they cant be of a good nature, because I notice the subtle changes at times in his behavior,and they are not good ones.

To make it clear, I care for him a lot and he treats me beautifly, but this angered me beyond belief.

I asked a question what her intention are towards my relationship with my boyfriend and Two of Swords Rx came up and the shadow of her motives was Justice Rx. (edited by Moderator to remove mention of other cards)

Am I right in my suspicion that she is telling him lies ?
Like I said,I do not have proof that she is badmouthing me and attempting to turn my boyfriend against me, but I have been known to come in readings as the High Priestess a lot, maybe Magician, sometimes King of Swords and I am really not stupid and my intuition is strong,and I am pretty sure I am right.

nisaba

and that she is ''advising him'' on how to behave... towards me, in OUR relationship. Basically,when something bad happens,as it turns out,he comes to her for female advise and,as it turns out, she is filling his head with anything but good advice.
To make it clear, I care for him a lot and he treats me beautifly,
If the beautiful treatment of you is down to her bad advice, I'd just suggest that you enjoy the benefits! <warm smile>

I asked a question what her intention are towards my relationship with my boyfriend and Two of Swords Rx came up and the shadow of her motives was Justice Rx. (edited by Moderator to remove mention of other cards)
You know, you are reading not for yourself, and not for your boyfriend, but for someone he might or might not be involved with, and in a different country, and without her knowledge or permission.

All you are likely to see in the cards are your own feelings about her.

PAMUYA

Since I do and can read with reservals (40+ years of reading, hardly a beginner...LOL :) ) let's take a look at your question and the card.

I asked a question what her intention are towards my relationship with my boyfriend and Two of Swords Rx came up and the shadow of her motives was Justice Rx.

With the Two of Swords reversed the blind fold is off and swords are drawn. She is completely being open and telling YOUR boyfriend her opinions to HIS questions. Her movites Justice reversed is telling me that she has no agenda towards you, no paybacks, everything is above board. She is only answering the questions that YOUR boyfriend is asking. Are you sure you are asking the cards about the right person??? She is not your lover, he is. She cannot cheat on you(emotionally), only he can. Put the blame and anger on the right person. Who is actually doing the badmouthing? Didn't you say the King of Swords have come up for you?

ShinyAeon

Hmm...my gut feeling when I read those two cards is, "She's trying to be fair to you in what she's saying, but she's not quite able to manage it, due to her one-sided view of the situation."

Your bf, though...you said he treats you beautifully now, but in the past he treated you "not so good," and you think it's because of the scars she left on him...I don't know, that seems a bit fishy. I'd agree with Pamuya, it is HIS motives and behavior you should try looking at more closely. If he's going to his ex for advice about you, rather than to someone who actually knows you, it sounds to me like he only wants to hear advice that's weighted in his favor - that is, he's afraid to hear that HE is doing something wrong, so he asks someone who's likely to side with him.

eta: a dropped preposition