Brand New Deck .... & 2 jump out!

blackvelvet

Blessings,

I've just opened my long-awaited Legacy deck. Almost immediately one card jumps out, lands in my lap face up.

I put this card aside and start shuffling, nearing the end of my 7th rotation another jumps out and litterally 'slaps' my wrist forcing me to take notice (?) and once again settles in an upright position.

I'm am still very new to Tarot, so not sure if I should take note of the fallen cards.... I haven't even interviewed my deck yet.

Should I credit these jumpers?

Could the cards be trying to tell me something before a bond is made? What would the cards be referring to, themselves?

BeyondtheVeil

I would definitely take notice. They may or may not mean anything. I would look at them and see if you get any feeling about them. If not, make note and see if they show up again in other readings. I usually notice the jumpers, but put them back in the deck. There really isn't a right or wrong way.. just do what feels right to YOU okay?

Congratulations on your new deck! I was so excited when my first deck came. I was very nervous too. lol

Please keep us posted on what you notice and if they show up again, okay?

Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Grizabella

Well, in my experience, they just usually mean you've got a new deck that you're not used to shuffling yet. Cards falling out are very normal things.

blackvelvet

Thanks for your replys. Generally, I guess I wouldn't pay much attention to the jumpers so early on, but just something made me take so much notice of these two particular cards.

BeyondtheVeil I took your advice and sure enough both of them turned up one after the other (same order as they fell) in a career spread I did.

I do believe they are trying to tell me something now :D
Cheers

Durant Hapke

B to the V,

Bring it.

Jumpers...

They are that bad boy or smoking girl you don't want your best fried or hot X to date, but their they are at the door.

Ignoring them is almost impossible, but it is the Jack bird best thing to do...

... but then again...

D the FH

BeyondtheVeil

blackvelvet said:
Thanks for your replys. Generally, I guess I wouldn't pay much attention to the jumpers so early on, but just something made me take so much notice of these two particular cards.

BeyondtheVeil I took your advice and sure enough both of them turned up one after the other (same order as they fell) in a career spread I did.

I do believe they are trying to tell me something now :D
Cheers

I thought so too, but people do different things so I wasn't sure. I hope that you also understood your message. I notice the jumpers especially with new decks too. {Well unless half the deck falls out, then I know it was just too stiff or something}.lol

I am glad that you are already starting off great with your new deck! :)

BeyondtheVeil

paganwolf

I usually get jumpers with new and old decks. I have a total of 70 sets of cards. I love collecting cards. I recently met my long lost auntie, she used to Tarot cards and I got a jumper and put the card back, she stopped me and asked me what was I doing you never ignore a card that jumps out. I took her advice and read the jumper. My friend also reads Tarot and always put the cards back. I followed her path now I do read jumpers like I used to.
Personally the choice is yours you can read the card or put it back. I will check and record the jumper and see if shows up in anoter reading thank you