Callista-Blu Tarot (new Deck)

Ranzel

Callista-Blu Tarot

Dear All,

After introducing to you previuosly in this forum, the Crystal Jewel Tarot, which is my current and on-going project , I have received a lot of wonderful and inspiring messages from you folks that I have incorporated in this newly revised and final version of the deck.

Excited? So, here is a sample of the newly revised and final version of the cards. http://ranzel2.blogspot.com/. Enjoy the breath taking spirit images!

I have changed its name from "The Crystal Jewel Tarot" to "Callista-Blu Tarot". Callista (pronounced as kal-yes-ta) is a mystical name which means "very beautiful".

Please let me know your feedback. But then again, just to let you know that this is the final design so there will be no more changes. :)

Cheers, - Ranzel

silverwings94

Ranzel,
You have blown me away with this beautiful and mystical deck.I am hoping to be the first in line to be able to own it and have a opportunity to delve deeper into these beautiful cards.
"heart"
S

GryffinSong

It's gorgeous, Ranzel! Congratulations. :D

Rei

truly beautiful

Promise

I'm normally not into Majors only decks, but this is breath taking!

I'm certainly keeping my eye on this one.

Fantastic job, Ranzel!

firefrost

It is beautiful, but I'm afraid I still have to strain to see everything there.

I'm sure it will be a huge success with readers who don't have challenged eyesight!

Guiding Cauldron

Feedback

Hi Hun just had a look at your final images and feel honored that you value my humble opinion. To be honest your not going to believe my feedback lol.

When I was reading your new Title name I knew the translation before I read it and I am not Chinese, but I do know I've had a past life in Japan- so maybe that helped link it to me :) The new deck name is perfect it really conveys your heritage, adds subtle mysticism, and is direct and to the point without being showy.

The cards show themselves I believe, to the reader you see images at first then as in when I scry other images come foward and with better clarity for me to grasp to tell the client. The cards are amazing! They are like subtal dreams, that come to you and speak- not always giving you the same impression or message even if you have seen the same card a few times. They really capture my attention, calm me and speak simply yet deeply to me. Well done :)

I do hope to be kept infomed of its completion as I am greatly interested in this Majors set and would consider it an honor to own someday. Bright bless to you and your family xx

Aerin

The new font has made a huge difference to the cards IMO, well done!

I do like them, mainly as an art deck I think.

I hope that you have great success with the deck.

Aerin