Can anyone Help me Identify this Deck??

Blithildis

Your link doesn't work I'm afraid :(

rwcarter

The link in your original post doesn't work. I'm guessing one needs to be logged into that site to access the attachment. The second link works.

I can't even tell what card that is much less from which deck it comes. I want to say it's a Hierophant, but when I blow up the image, it looks like a skeleton sitting in front of either a small table or a large chalice. But the title on the card may say "The Magician".

Rodney

Mali61505

I know Its weird huh? Im ondering if its just a deck made for that particular show?? I thought it was the heirophant too then foud someforums where they thought it was the magician....oh well lol thank you for your help! :)

Sulis

I think it's a deck made for the show in the style of one of the older Italian decks.

nisaba

The robe and hte staff are the same as the Visconti-Sforza High Priestess. As the link says, the skull has probably been photoshopped onto the original image.

Sophos

Maybe they tried to compose one card representing several cards at once (a mixture), you even could imagine The Pope (The Hierophant) in that card as well besides the other majors mentioned already.