Can reversed pages indicate pregnancies?

Emme

Hi, all! When doing readings for women who happen to be pregnant, pages almost always show up in their readings. I did a reading for a friend who happened to be pregnant at the time but hadn't told anyone (including me) because she felt it was too early to reveal it at the time in case something went wrong. Anyway, her reading had the ace of cups and three pages- wands, cups, and the page of swords reversed. She already had four children so I kept in mind that the pages could refer to the children she had, but mentioned that the ace of cups and all those pages could suggest another pregnancy in the future. She admitted to me a few days later that she was indeed pregnant!

Now, I have done several readings for myself that seem to strongly indicate that I could possibly become pregnant in the future (with cards like ten of cups, pages, and the Empress and or the Queen of Pentacles in one reading). However, every now and then a reading with such an indication might have reversed pages in them. I have done a reading for my son with autism before and the page of swords reversed, as well as other reversed swords cards, showed up for him, and that same friend whom I mentioned in the first paragraph had the reversed page of swords in that same reading that revealed her pregnancy and she found out almost a year later that one of her children is also on the spectrum. So, my question is- if the pages show up with other pregnancy related cards BUT don't seem to have anything to do with the children we already have (based on the other cards in the same reading), could they also predict pregnancies?

nisaba

Hi, all! When doing readings for women who happen to be pregnant, pages almost always show up in their readings.

That makes absolute sense. Which suit they are also gives you some very general guidelines about their personality-type as babies (Wands are very active, Swords learn quickly, Pentacles are healthy and grow well, Cups are clingy and probably cry a lot).

In a lot of readings, too, Pages tend to turn up as children having influence on the situation, ie, in the relationship area of hte spread, a Page might appear for a child who is influencing the relationship by playing one parent off against the other, or healthwise, the demands of a child might be impacting the parents' health, or the child may be unwell, etc.

Now, I have done several readings for myself that seem to strongly indicate that I could possibly become pregnant in the future (with cards like ten of cups, pages, and the Empress and or the Queen of Pentacles in one reading). However, every now and then a reading with such an indication might have reversed pages in them.

Well, babies are "upside-down" in the later stages of pregnancy and during childbirth. Are you sure this isn't just your deck's way of indicating a birth to you?

BeyondtheVeil

Emme

When I've done readings on children.. Page of Cups show up for a girl {no matter the sign} and Page of Pentacles for a boy. I'm not sure why, but that's what I get.

I'm wondering if Page reversed could be a lost pregnancy or a blocked pregnancy? I've not had a rx for those questions so I don't know.

This thread is several months old... any ideas?

The Page of Swords [rx] meaning on the spectrum is interesting. If that works for you and has been accurate then I would continue to use it.

I like what Nisaba said about upside down babies. :) Though we know that during pregnancy they aren't always upside down even near delivery. That is a very good point though. What works for you? If you sense pregnancy...then trust yourself if that has been accurate for you.

BeyondtheVeil

headincloud

The page of swords rx is the autism card, it regularly comes out for me when I get too ungrounded as I have Aspergers. Check out truly teach me tarot on line it's very informative.

BeyondtheVeil

headincloud

The page of swords rx is the autism card, it regularly comes out for me when I get too ungrounded as I have Aspergers. Check out truly teach me tarot on line it's very informative.

Thank you, headincloud! I will definitely check it out!

Thanks for sharing!
BeyondtheVeil