can someone help me to know meanings of various tarot cards

Zameer2007

Hello everyone
can someone refer me to some websites which gives the meanings of different tarot decks(not rider waite)
some decks whose meanings of cards i need urgently are
1 LS dragons tarot
2 LS Witchy tarot
pls help me out
thanks

Papageno

Zameer2007 said:
Hello everyone
can someone refer me to some websites which gives the meanings of different tarot decks(not rider waite)
some decks whose meanings of cards i need urgently are
1 LS dragons tarot
2 LS Witchy tarot
pls help me out
thanks

yes there is such a website and you're on it right now. LOL

starrystarrynight

Hi Zameer2007,

Papageno is right, of course! Aeclectic has everything you need or want to know about tarot, except, perhaps, the time to digest it all!

Navigate around the site for awhile. You will find study groups on many different decks, opinions of individual card meanings, sample and practice readings (with feedback!), etc.

I think if you look above and click on the "Search" link, you will be able to plug in a keyword search that may direct you to what you desire.

Good luck, and welcome!

raeanne

Hi Zameer2007,
At the very top of this discussion group you will see some threads that start with the the word 'Note'. These threads are always at the top. There is one called Tarot Basics. One of the members here is named 'Thirteen'. Thirteen's lessons are wonderful! Start there. Post questions on the discussion boards. Everyone here is willing to help! There is also a web site by Joan Bunning (www.learntarot.com) that is very good. Joan is a wonderful person and very helpful. Welcome to the wonderful world of Tarot! Enjoy!