Can Someone Please Tell Me What This Deck Is?

MizGrace

what is my deck please?

https://goo.gl/photos/PWX2deKJUcRr3tdL7

so, I am not a dark person in my beliefs or views yet I was drawn to a deck for other reasons being that it reminded me of old Hammer Horror films and computer games I had enjoyed those puzzling action games rpgs 'Castlevania' Dracula on PS. I have always found the theme intriguing and dont see them as scary. They to me are a game art deck imo. I would love to know also does the illustrator make other decks? I was fascinated by the deck and bought them. They have no box no box but sold as new'
I have a book on the shadow self and I did wonder if this deck can be used with it or if its way too risky.

Thanx tarotlings

seedcake

Definitely Vampires of the Eternal Night - in the picture and the site is the same card, The Sun :)

MizGrace

Thank You Seedcake Pathwalker! Bingo! that is the deck. I very much wish I had the book and box the store said its new unused but no book no box included. I cant fathom how something can be new but not have the original box book with it, surely they mean used. I am now wondering can I buy the book separate and box? if im unable to its no big deal. I see its 2009 so it might be hard to find the book and box for them.

it doesnt really matter one bit, as the cards seem to speak for themselves. I was given a leather bag with the cards to keep them. Rather unusual choice to store cards in a black leather case yet it is quite nice. I keep thinking if there is a way to embroider or add to the case to embellish it and make it tie in with the deck.