Can someone suggest a spread for this situation?

BeautyMarked

Hello all!

Can someone please help me and suggest a spread that I can do see this situation more clearly?

I met this guy walking my dog at a local park and have known him for about a year now. However, in the past very short while, we've started to spend a little more time together and things have started to get very flirtatious and he has shown some romantic interest in me. He is a REALLY NICE and sincere guy and so I was shocked when he then told me that I need to know that he is seeing someone but 'it's not serious' (because afterall, he was the one that started being flirtatious with me and I just went along with it, thinking he was available). So I'd like to use the cards to see this situation more clearly; is there potential here with him or is he just playing around?

Thanks in advance! You peeps are so knowledgable!

rwcarter

The Tarot Spreads Forum Index at the top of the forum is your friend. Post 4 has a section on fact-finding spreads. Post 2 has sections on new/unknown situation and divining ill-intent. Finally, Post 1 has lots of relationship spreads.

Only you know how you see the situation and how/if you want it to play out. So only you can really determine what the focus of any spread should be.

Rodney