Can we revive messages through dreams?

Awkward.turtle91

Hey Guys

I was wondering if out guides may try to tell us things from time to time during our dreams especially if they're quite vivid and on the same wave length.
I wondered what you're opinion was? I believe that they can sometimes but that may just be me!

Recently I had two dreams about a guy who I believe isn't all that due to something he said at the beginning of May which was when I said he'd find away if he cared about me he responded with your probably right. (Who does that and girls, who wants to cling on to hope after that am I right?) So naturally I stopped fighting and eventually we've stopped talking as recently he said he'd only come to a festival if anything good was on (music wise) like it felt he had no intentions of seeing me physically any one else get that impression?

Then I had my first dream about him Friday evening/Sat morning and it was about him and in the dream it was showing me he had no intentions of going to the festival and I was sat just waiting and getting my hopes up for nothing.

Then the second dream was Saturday evening/Sunday morning and it was totally different he thought he was moving from England and we had left each other at the festival (his mother was being vauge as to where they were going) Then I read some texts he sent me in the dream saying I wouldn't basically have to worry about money all I'd need to do is get on a plane and I said I couldn't do planes but trains (meaning the Euro star) so we Ummmed and ahhhd about it after he confessed he wasn't talking because he didn't think we were an item as well then when I said he got the wrong idea he kissed me etc, I went back to my job then I realised I couldn't be with out him and that's when we decided to go through with it and spend the last night we thought we had together and it turns out his family was only going to the place to pick someone up.

I believe this is showing my hopes and my desires, if it's a message I'm
Not sure what it's telling me. But to have two dreams about one guy in the same weekend mmmm!

Any opinions?
X

BrightEye

then I realised I couldn't be with out him
Perhaps that's what your unconscious was trying to tell you? And it's as simple as that. Your conscious mind may have all sorts of reasons to write him off, but your emotions are telling you that you can't be without him. It's really quite simple.

Awkward.turtle91

Perhaps that's what your unconscious was trying to tell you? And it's as simple as that. Your conscious mind may have all sorts of reasons to write him off, but your emotions are telling you that you can't be without him. It's really quite simple.

Huh I hadn't thought off it like that before, I'm not quite sure where to go from here! Suppose that's my next step to figure it out..

X

BrightEye

he confessed he wasn't talking because he didn't think we were an item
This might be another clue. You asked whether we can receive messages in dreams. I take it you mean from guides, the deceased, or whether we can pick up on other people still living who are close to us. I think we can, I've experienced it myself, though I'm always cautious when I dream of people close to me who are still living. I tend to read their 'messages' as my own reading of them rather than them sending me 'messages'. However, as I said elsewhere here, our unconscious knows more than our conscious mind gives it credit for. And - more importantly - it's more honest than our rational mind.

Perhaps your unconscious knows that you give him the impression you're not an item, knows that you keep him at arm's length. Maybe you need to change the way you approach the relationship to see different results?

Awkward.turtle91

This might be another clue. You asked whether we can receive messages in dreams. I take it you mean from guides, the deceased, or whether we can pick up on other people still living who are close to us. I think we can, I've experienced it myself, though I'm always cautious when I dream of people close to me who are still living. I tend to read their 'messages' as my own reading of them rather than them sending me 'messages'. However, as I said elsewhere here, our unconscious knows more than our conscious mind gives it credit for. And - more importantly - it's more honest than our rational mind.

Perhaps your unconscious knows that you give him the impression you're not an item, knows that you keep him at arm's length. Maybe you need to change the way you approach the relationship to see different results?

Unfortunately theirs a few guys I do that with! However in real life I had stopped talking to him and someone else (the second party was possibly quite an irrational thing) The guy in my dreams said to me that he didn't want a girlfriend, and isn't very good at travelling and we live miles out of reach off each other so I suppose it would make it quite difficult to purse him for anything more then a good friend.

X

danieljuk

some psychoanalysts were sure that messages came through out dreams to let us know of our subconscious or shadow side or things we needed to know (depending on their beliefs).

I do believe that I get messages of dreams of things I need to know or deal with. Some people get predictive dreams as well of things to come, mine do seem to be more messages from the subconscious.

The other thing you can do (and we have tried this on AT in a group thread) is ask questions before you go to sleep! you might get a clearer message of what you need to know.

About your dreams, they seem to want to be about a great guy for you (your hopes) but in the dreams this is disrupted. He dashed your hopes and let you down and you said he isn't all that because you realised that he doesn't seem that interested in doing things with you, he might go to a festival but not to make a commitment or something nice for you. I think the dreams show your struggle between the conscious and the subconscious, find the man who would do anything for you :)

yannie

Short answer (& I believe you meant "receive" but damn autocorrect): yes you can.

Sometimes it's from your subconscious, sometimes it's divine. I get both, but I don't value one type above the other. I don't question whether it's from my guides or subconscious. Both hold equal significance, both help one live their life. I journal them all the same, when I can.

You should do the same - it can help you decipher meanings better.

Awkward.turtle91

Dani & Yannie

I've taken it too mean that I should just let it play out and run its course and not spend any time worrying over it!

If he's a good friend he'll still be around no matter what happens or say and do etc,
If he isn't and it was really a one off I suppose I'll know and then at least I'll know even more what not to look for next time.

Dani you're right about him giving hope and crashing it (Aqarius's he is so quite charming etc) Also if he wants me he can fight and chase I'm not going to :D
X