cards indicating someone from past

a_shikhs

Which cards would indicate that someone from your past is coming back into your life??

Recently someone did a reading for me where she told me that an old friend from my past will come back into my life. And that's what hppened today. An old friend of mine, whom I had lost touch with called me up today and we spoke for hours together. :)

Any idea??

rainwolf

6 of cups

Positions may be how the reader knew. You could ask and they might have their own system.

Thirteen

a_shikhs said:
Which cards would indicate that someone from your past is coming back into your life??
6/Cups. Absolutely, positively. It is the card of someone from the past returning to your life. In particular someone you're fond of, an old friend or neighbor or lover or teacher, who shows up to restore emotional balance, to remind you of what's important and what you value.

Judgement might also indicate someone from the past coming back into your life--but that usually indicates unresolved issues that you and a person have to finally get past, not nostolgia and friendship.

Wonderwoman

8 of cups reversed - Left and came back
Wheel of Fortune - destiny brings it back :)

Wonderwoman

Thirteen said:
6/Cups. Absolutely, positively. It is the card of someone from the past returning to your life. In particular someone you're fond of, an old friend or neighbor or lover or teacher, who shows up to restore emotional balance, to remind you of what's important and what you value.

Judgement might also indicate someone from the past coming back into your life--but that usually indicates unresolved issues that you and a person have to finally get past, not nostolgia and friendship.

Thirteen, could the 6 of cups reversed express the extreme nostalgia of a lover from the past..Like he wont let go??? thus coming back?

Thirteen

Wonderwoman said:
8 of cups reversed - Left and came back
Wheel of Fortune - destiny brings it back :)
But that would more likely indicate that YOU (the querent) left and came back--and likely that you came back because you lost heart or courage or got roped into returning home.

That's a little different from an old friend calling you up and talking with you for hours.

Thirteen

Wonderwoman said:
Thirteen, could the 6 of cups reversed express the extreme nostalgia of a lover from the past..Like he wont let go??? thus coming back?
I wouldn't quite interpet it like that, though 6/Cups RX would certainly indicate that the querent didn't want to run into this blast from the past, that their time with this person was unpleasant and the last thing they want to do is reminisce and remember it.

It could also indicate a real difference of opinion on what happened. Like two girlfriends who argue bitterly over whether or not one friend stole the other friend's beau. Instead of sharing the memories, laughing and being transported back into them, the two old friend violently disagree on what happened or how it happened. Remembering the past brings up ugly feelings and unbalances things, instead of good feelings and balance.

JennyM

a_shikhs said:

Any idea??

I vote for the 6 Cups. It has appeared in many readings where someone from my past re-entered my life in some way.

a_shikhs

Thank you everyone.. :)

I completely forgot about the 6 of Cups. That would be perfect to indicate that someone from your past is coming back into your life.