Cards of new beginnings

Honeysun

Hello,
I am wondering, what's the difference between Tower, Death, Aces and maybe even Magician?

My interpretation:

Tower - this card is about very sudden changes, and usually querent has little control of those changes. Depending on the surrounding cards, the changes might be very negative.

Death - this card is about transformation. In love readings, if the querent is single, this card might mean that the 'single life' is over :) This card also shows the death of 'old things' and that it's time for renewal.

Magician - the first card in Major Arcana. Taking control of your life?

ACES:
Wands - inspiration, new beginnings?

Pentacles - I've read somewhere that this is probably the most positive Tarot card and that everything will be wonderful.

Cups - also new beginnings (often in emotional aspect), happiness, love.

Swords - new plans or ideas? Or maybe this change will be caused by conflicts?

Ruby Jewel

Hello,
I am wondering, what's the difference between Tower, Death, Aces and maybe even Magician?

Tower and Death are part of the "dark night".....you have to go through the Moon card and come out into the bright day of the Sun card for the transformative experience of those two cards. The Fool is the card of setting out on a new path in life, the Aces are seed cards...they may, or may not materialize. I don't see the Magician as indicating a new beginning necessarily...just manifesting the spiritual. The card of a new beginning is Judgment.....it is the call to stand up and resurrect yourself and begin a new reality....a new life.

Lucas Prince of Cats

It does seem like the wheel and the tower are too similar, but there are also some key differences. Of course, I want to bide by the forum rules, and wait until you post your thoughts.