Cards on Travel

BLFO

I would like everyone to copy & paste my list and state what form of transportation/vehicle or type of travel (vacation, business, etc) are these cards representing. BUT DON'T READ OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS UNTIL YOU GIVE YOUR IDEAS FIRST...if you want to participate. (And I don't mean travel due to communication necessarily (internet, snail mail, text message, phone, etc). All have a horse or ships involved with them except except for a few the looks like they are making pedal movements.

Fool:
Chariot:
Death:
Sun:
World:

2 Wands:
3 Wands:
6 Wands:
10 Wands:
Knight Wands:

8 Cups:
6 Cups:
Knight Cups:

7 Swords:
Knight Swords:

5 Pentacles:
2 Pentacles:
Knight Pentacles:

I will post mine later on this evening. I need to get back to work. [laughs]

BLFO

BLFO said:
I would like everyone to copy & paste my list and state what form of transportation/vehicle or type of travel (vacation, business, etc) are these cards representing. And I don't mean travel due to communication necessarily (internet, snail mail, text message, phone, etc). All have a horse or ships involved with them except except for a few the looks like they are making pedal movements.

Fool:
Chariot:
Death:
Sun:
World:

2 Wands:
3 Wands:
6 Wands:
10 Wands:
Knight Wands:

8 Cups:
6 Cups:
Knight Cups:

7 Swords:
Knight Swords:

5 Pentacles:
2 Pentacles:
Knight Pentacles:

I will post mine later on this evening. I need to get back to work. [laughs]

Fool: In a rush to go somewhere that you may leave something behind, like your wallet or keys. Going hiking or rock climbing?

Chariot: Being in a fast car. To see someone you dislike in order to argue.

Death: Being in a car that is dying, too old. Going to a funeral or to visit someone dying.

Sun: Going to see a new baby, baby shower. Someone actually bought a horse...everyone's dream of owning since a child.

World: Traveling abroad. Airplane or cruise ship.

2 Wands: Trekking or touring.

3 Wands: Doing trade.

6 Wands: Touring (like a rockstar, or public speaker)

10 Wands: Traveling to work. A troubled car that you have to restart often or is slow?

Knight Wands: Travel for business or spiritual/religious purposes.

8 Cups: Leaving a home after a divorce or breaking up with someone. Looking for a better option (looking for a home, a better car, a better school, etc.)

Knight Cups: Travel to see a psychic or medium. Travel by boat, ferry, skiddo (water "motorcycle"), canoeing, kayaking.

7 Swords: Stealing. Spying. Running away. Fleeing.

Knight Swords: Traveling for school or an educational seminar. Perhaps, going to court, a doctor, or to see a counselor.

5 Pentacles: Traveling in the cold of winter on foot. Going to a homeless shelter or living a nomadic life.

2 Pentacles: Have two homes that you go back and forth to. A summer home and a winter home. Perhaps, going to your home with your spouse and then seeing your mistress or secret lover in another home.

Knight Pentacles: Travel for business or to do export/import to exchange luxury/exotic items. Travel for health (running/walking/jogging/hiking). Sex trade travel?--Pentacles is a sensual card.