Celtic Wisdom Tarot (CWT) Study Group Members

FireRaven

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that we're now a "Company of Four." Our group is WolfSpirit, Leo62, Fireflye, and FireRaven (me :D ). My suggestion is that we take ideas until Monday and start from there. If no one else wants to tackle the first Major, I'm more than happy to start!

Let me know....

-FireRaven

Leo62

Fireraven - as you're the initiator of the group I think you should have the honour of taking the first card. })

FireRaven

Very funny...you devil, you ;)

Leo62 said:
Fireraven - as you're the initiator of the group I think you should have the honour of taking the first card. })

OK, I've been officially nominated to start with the first card. I'll post on Monday -- still need a day or two to get back to walking and living well now that I started the IV treatment for the M.S. The side effects I have are mild, but they're enough to make me feel tired and a bit uncomfortable.

SO...I'll start with a look at "Divination by Tree" (The Oghgam), The Soul/0 Wisdom card, and if you think we should do a Story card as well, I'll start with the Suit of Art since we're still in the Beltane/Summer season.

Don't worry, my stuff won't be overly academic, nor too long. I just think it's important to look at the introductory materials as well as exploring the cards themselves.

Blues skies and blessings, my friends.
-FireRaven