Change your Relationship Spread

destinyawaitsme

Many of the relationship spreads I find (and even the ones I have made) look into the relationship elements and maybe the future, but don't really give a much advice on how we can CHANGE the relationship. Maybe this is because most people don't think a relationship can change, but I think that if people can change...then our interactions with one another definitely can. So, the point of this was to possibly help the querent be the change they want to see in their relationship. The focus is create empowerment in the querent. It can be used on any sort of relationship that is in a rut or that needs conflict resolution. I wanted the advice section to point the querent to inner peace and compromise, because when you are at inner-peace there really is no need for further advice. Further action and further peace become organic and effortlessly born of you.

The first 8 cards examine the current elements of the relationship and how both parties contribute. The last three cards together provide a way forward for the querent. I hope this helps someone as much as it helped me.

1. The Current State of the Relationship
2. Querent's influence (past and present) on the current state of the relationship
3. Other Person's influence (past and present) on the current state of the relationship
4. Querent's current feelings about the Other Person
5. Other Person's current feelings about the Querent
6. Querent's hopes and expectations of relationship's future
7. Other Person's hopes and expectations of relationship's future
8. Relationship's future (based on current feelings, hopes and expectations of both parties)

Advice section:

9. What should the Querent know to encourage inner peace regarding the relationship?
10. What action can the Querent take to bring about mutual satisfaction in the relationship?
11. How can the Querent heal their feelings about the present and past to encourage future relationship change and growth?