Changing an outcome

bangbang

Hi. This question may be related to Gracey`s.
Sometimes when I check my job situation(I have 2 actually), and see
some delays or problems coming, they seem to happen even if I do
whatever I can to avoid them(sometimes even keeping distance from
a given person or issue) in order to keep them coming. I think I picked some
kind of merging energy before it reaches the material plane. My question is
if I reverse the procedure and select the Trumps in their position
could this bring results in the material plane? I know there are some books about this.
But I`d like to hear opinions or direct experiences.
Thank you so much.

Sulis

bangbang said:
My question is
if I reverse the procedure and select the Trumps in their position
could this bring results in the material plane?

Not sure I understand what you mean here but I do know what I do if I get an unfavourable 'probable outcome' in a reading.
I shuffle again and this time I ask 'What can I do to either avoid this outcome or change it to a more favourable one?' I then pull another 3 cards and read them as advice.

Love

Sulis xx

linabeet

Similar process here - I ask what attitude or action do i most need to take for the best outcome for all, and draw more cards.

When i get a negative outcome in a reading i try to see it as a a gift. A treat that now that I know that could have happened I can prevent it by changing my situation or attitude to it.

Emeraldgirl

linabeet said:
When i get a negative outcome in a reading i try to see it as a a gift. A treat that now that I know that could have happened I can prevent it by changing my situation or attitude to it.

Exactly. I also try to treat it as forwarned is forstalled. I also do another spread to see what steps can be taken to avoid negative outcomes. It usually helps.

Psychebleu

I've seen this technique in a book or two before - I probably left them at the bookstore. lol....

It's a psychological thing, and there's something to be said for visualization, but one needs to understand it as such. I think the idea is to meditate on, absorb, and will the concept in your chosen card, based on the assumption that what you've made 'real' inside, is easier to manifest externally. The simple act of physically manipulating card placements makes no difference.

I suggest following the advice given about laying a spread as to how to best change the course.

bangbang

re

Many thanks for your advice.

bangbang

leftovercrizack

?

If You asking what it sounds like your asking then you should remember that what negative outcome you reading gives you will only be the outcome if you dont do anything about it. I dont really understand what your asking so if this has nothing to do with it then ignore me.

jujubee

I think what you are asking is visualization right? There are lots of tarot spell books out there that involve you choosing a card for each position yourself. I've tried this - and it may seem simple but it is quite hard to go through each card and pick one that fits what you want. You have to visualize each card in each position and it can be time-consuming. It CAN work but it can also backfire.
I like the other suggestions - if you don't like a negative outcome - do another spread asking what you can do to change that.