Chariot as career advice

BSwett

I did a reading for a friend in the natural healing profession. The chariot appeared in a "Things to change" possition. Basically what to tackle, or advice.
I read it as using her strong character to keep opposing forces under control, but also a warning to be humble, to watch the ego and not be to proud or cocky.

Any other ideas?

majowy

Couldn't it indicate that their business would be more successful if they relocated the venue or moved to another city?

sparkles

in a things to change position i would maybe see as the person has perhaps just been sort of drifting along with things, just accepting what comes along without any real attempt to give the situation any real direction. As such I would say they need to take a clear look at their situation and start looking at ways they could effect the direction things are going in.

I do like majowy's interpretation as well.

BSwett

I like both of this interpretations. Thank you. It's weird when you read for a friend and you know their situation well enough that it makes it very difficult to be fully objective. I thougt about the possibility of advising her to take her 'craft' to a different place because of the chariot, but I know that she just moved back to this town, so I thought that would be a bad idea….
tricky…