Chinese version of Victoria Regina

cabolt

I saw some Chinese version of this deck on ebay. Since I read Chinese myself, it won't be a problem for me to read the book. But I wonder if the cards are as vivid as the original. I suppose the pictures would be smaller as they put Chinese translation on the cards. Does anyone own this version? I would like to order one as long as it's still of good quality.

firefrost

Well, I was advised by its creator (who's name I forget) to go for it if I couldn't find an English version.

I did find one, thanks to a lovely member here but if that hadn't been the case, I would have taken the plunge and bought one. The books to go with the deck seem to be plentiful, so you could always buy one of those separately if you needed/wanted it.

I don't know about pictures being made smaller for the writing but these cards are big anyway.

Hope this helps.

tapestry

I would definitely go for it as well since you can read Chinese....as Firefrost said, these cards are big, anyway, so even if the images were a tad smaller, I don't think it would make much difference...

I was thinking of buying this deck in Chinese but was able to find it in English first, however, I still would have bought it in Chinese if I hadn't been able to find the English version....the images are that good!

Enjoy! :)

AJ

I think that is just the book (companion) but if they have decks still, please let us know, I'd like to get a set for a friend. I really like this deck!