Choosing a housemate/ a mirror spread ?

Kiata

A memorable spread of the weekend was this one for a friend (girl) she is moving into a new house with her boyfriend. A girl, a friend of her asked if she could move into this place for a while ( the house is very big)
deep inside my friend has a bad feeling about it, even though she like this girl very very much, they are good friends.
So she wanted to ask " is it a good thing, a good idea that this girl moves in with me and my boyfriend? " She can not pinpoint her fears exactly, she explained some sort of discomfort of dynamic she has experienced in the past whenever the combo was 3 people consisting of her, her bf and another female, she feels the energies usually directed at her from each individual suddenly change toward a less supportive, friendly vibe towards her and she never feels comfortable in such a constellation.

Rider Waite, reversals used - "Is it a good idea to invite b to move in with us?

Lovers, King of Swords, King of Cups rx, SUN rx, 9 Swords

* sun rx clarified by emperor rx
* 9 swords clarified by 3 swords

This seemed to me like a mirror spread. this is a major decision to her that she needs to make, her preference would be guys ( the 2 kings) and her own fears of not being able to express herself freely in that housemate constellation shows in the sun rx Confirming with the 9 Swords her fears and worries over this.

I am aware that the 9 f swords can mean making something bigger in your head, worrying too much, but here... ?
I can not remember where I got this meaning from, but I read somewhere the 9 of Swords also can mean "living with people you don't like or don't get on well". ( Does anyone know this meaning attached to the 9 of swords, by the way?)

I am not entirely sure if this is an answer or this spread gives us a mirror to prompt us to ask the right questions? a different question?

I asked her to explore that feeling a bit more and we will do another spread.

By myself now, I pulled the 2 clarifiers for sun and 9 swords. What is the crux here?
Is she actually afraid that her bf ( emperor rx energy - dominant, bit tactless) may say something thoughtless, careless, in your face ( sun rx) of which she would be ashamed of ( 9 swords) and hurt by ( 3S) ? The fear of being ashamed by her boyfriend?

Are there actually worries about a "triangle and jealousy" ( 3S ) which have remained unconscious ( Sun rx) because she feels guilty about these thoughts ( 9 Swords)
Has the emperor rx who clarifies the sun rx remained unnoticed consciously by her. ( ie. not shining the light of consciousness on a matter - on a certain behaviour presented by the emperor rx card. to me this blocked emperor can be quite rude and dominant, not very nice at all. is she ignoring this fact?)

So, what appears first as a mirror spread of her mental dilemma, suggests to us to dig a bit further?

Maybe I am off track and just totally blind to the answer in the first 5 cards! very possible.... : (

Suggestions and ideas are welcome and highly appreciated. the good, bad and the ugly ! :)

( apologies for that noodly long thread )

Kiata

I would like to add an afterthought.

Could it be that what happens is that her boyfriend behaves differently, maybe a bit off whenever another female is present due to his dominant, need to be right, rigid style of conversing not following the "laws" of conversation, immature, self righteous even lack of respect towards females? ( emperor rx ) but also craving for attention at the same time ( sun rx) This could be a reason why she feels so uncomfortable in the way these evenings of conversations go?

I am starting to think there is stuff she may want to explore or need ask about her bf. this is not so much about this girl moving in, the girl moving in seems just a conduit.

cavecate

"Is it a good idea to invite b to move in with us?"

No, because your friend will worry too much about it (9 of Swords). She will question if something might be going on with her bf and friend. She will wonder if he will be honest and fair to her (King of Swords) or cheat/lose love for her (King of Cups Rx). She will be unhappy (Sun Rx) and feel some loss of control regarding the situation (Emperor Rx). She will be tormented by these thoughts (9 of Swords) that could lead to major heartbreak/disappointment and maybe even the loss of friendship/her relationship (3 of Swords).

These cards spell a lot of emotional anxiety, worry, and concern about the situation to the point where she might become paranoid about something going on between her bf and friend over time. I've had the 9 of Swords in a reading about living with roommates and it was a nightmare. I became paranoid about my loss of privacy, distrusting, and lost some friendships. So, she should politely tell her friend "no."

willowfox

***Lovers, King of Swords, King of Cups rx, SUN rx, 9 Swords

Lovers suggests a union, that its okay to let the girl stay but the problem in her head is the bf, because it suggests that she doesn't trust him to keep his pants on when she is out of the house and he's alone with her friend.

Kiata

Ah, Cheers guys, thank you for your takes on this, it helps very much!
Very valid clarifications! I had a feeling she did not tell me everything about her fears or she does not realise what her fears really are about.

Cavecate, thank you so much also for your confirmation of 9 of Swords regarding housemates based on your own experience ! The nightmarish experience :( Truly horrible, I am sorry to hear, hope you got out of that house quickly!
I think you are so right, saying politely "no" is the best idea even if her fears are not based on reality ( i dont know if they are or not) , avoiding the the 9 Swords anguish and horror in her mind is a welcomed reality base : ) the crux is knowing herself well enough to say "no" to this potentially stressful situation? The 2 Kings explanation very cool thank you !

Willowfox, thank you ! much appreciated ! I am amazed you both confirm that she will be paranoid or is paranoid about possible shenanigans between the two.
Is she aware of this? I wonder? She suddenly got this panic and anxiety but could not put a name to it. Thank you for your take, I draw a blank seeing the 2 kings! your take confirms this all totally, it is about the bf not actually the friend.