Clarifying the Strength card

mahjong

balenciaga said:
I would ask, Why the need to hold back (strength) from offering (kn) to get together, if that is what you both want? (2 cups).
Question the strength card here.

3 cards drawn,no positions named...

card 1.What the strength card does NOT stand for:
Knight of wands...To me this knight has no interest in emotional committment and is usually very confident and tends to act quickly so in this position it may be saying that he is not very confident in relationships and I take this as meaning he wants to back off and get his emotions under control

card 2.What the strength card DOES stand for:
6 of cups...He has some bad memories from a past relationship and feels vulnerable or he is trying to keep his emotions under control because someone from his past has returned or he has made a connection with me like we have know each other in a past life and he feels vulnerable

card 3 Advice from tarot:
10 of cups...I really don't know how to take this advice but I'll give it a shot!!There's potential for something more committed and stable or he is already in a committed relationship

balenciaga

Mahjong,
you need to post this throw in the readings forum - you've mistakenly posted here in "using tarot cards":)

mahjong

Yikes... sorry I thought because it was about one card it was suposed to go here;I will re post
Thanks