Clover + Moon = Synchronicity?

Amanda

After getting an oracle reading from 214red, I decided to ask what my true soul-nature is that is trying to come through and present itself in my working life... because Ive been pretty clouded up with "noise" for a while.

Paths + Fox + Letter + Clover + Moon

I'm totally unsure of everything except the last two. It hit me very strongly that the last two cards were implying some kind of synchronicity that will come into play... like I will just "know" when I am in the "right place at the right time". So, are the rest of the cards reiterating what red told me in her reading?

Paths + Fox = This implies that what I've been doing, the decisions I've been trying to make, are all wrong. Or is this saying there are many different roads I could travel in regards to my work?
Fox + Letter = Is this saying something like, "Wrong message" or is this some kind of employment message?
Letter + Clover = Message is lucky? Message has good news?
Clover + Moon = Synchronicity.

I'm not sure any of this answers the question though? About my true soul-nature that's trying to come through and present itself in my working life?

Would love your thoughts.

lord_ewin

It does look like it's showing two things... On the one hand, making selfish choices that lead to deceitful offers, however, if you let your intution do it for you, you'll get inpiring offers.

Playing it close to your chest and no opening yourself to luck will end up stiffling you. At least that's what it looks like to me, given the balance they seem to be indicating. It's like weighing the cons on the left and the pros on the right, and the onus of letters (offers) at the center.

Mona18

After getting an oracle reading from 214red, I decided to ask what my true soul-nature is that is trying to come through and present itself in my working life ... because Ive been pretty clouded up with "noise" for a while.

Let's get on brainstorm mode ...

Paths + Fox = This implies that what I've been doing, the decisions I've been trying to make, are all wrong. Or is this saying there are many different roads I could travel in regards to my work?

You're not looking in the right places ...

Fox + Letter = Is this saying something like, "Wrong message" or is this some kind of employment message?

You need to be more ... clever/cunning/resourceful/sly about where you apply?

Letter + Clover = Message is lucky? Message has good news?

Lucky break ... you'll find something quick if you excersice more "Fox"-like attitude?

Clover + Moon = Synchronicity.

Moon is talking about a cycle ... time passing .... Something along the lines of: coming together or synchronicity sounds good.

Would love your thoughts.

Hmmmm, I hope I didn't muddle your thoughts ....

Amanda

It does look like it's showing two things... On the one hand, making selfish choices that lead to deceitful offers, however, if you let your intution do it for you, you'll get inpiring offers.

Playing it close to your chest and no opening yourself to luck will end up stiffling you. At least that's what it looks like to me, given the balance they seem to be indicating. It's like weighing the cons on the left and the pros on the right, and the onus of letters (offers) at the center.

Well, what you say seems about right. Selfish choices... selfish choices... I'm trying to think what kind of selfish choices these could be exactly? Cause honestly, I feel like my choices have been out of control. I've been looking for work for a really long time, anywhere and everywhere... high and low... far and wide... LOL

Amanda

Let's get on brainstorm mode ...

You're not looking in the right places ...

Obviously. LOL!! I'm just teasing you... but that is the mind-boggling thing to me, I feel like I've looked evvvry-where... but maybe that is the paradox... to quit looking "everywhere".

You need to be more ... clever/cunning/resourceful/sly about where you apply?

That could be, yes.

Lucky break ... you'll find something quick if you excersice more "Fox"-like attitude?

Clever and charming. They are charming to look at... I think... the little devils. :D

Moon is talking about a cycle ... time passing .... Something along the lines of: coming together or synchronicity sounds good.

Makes sense. So, I wonder if the Fox is more along the lines of answering the question here... about my soul nature... quick and stealthy, to the point, light on the feet, persuasive...

Hmmmm, I hope I didn't muddle your thoughts ....

Can't possibly be any more muddled than they already are. LOL

Thanks!

214red

I dont think that its going to tell you what your meant to do,that would defeat the point of you sitting down and taking time for yourself and finding your own path, so you cant circumvent it, you simply have to do it.
I think your reading here also says the same thing, paths+fox your decision will come when your alone and reflecting on things, letter- you will get as message, clover- it will be an opportunity that is lucky but not forseen, which is confirmed by moon...moon is also timing, its going to be divine timing/

i agree that the clover+moon can be synchronicity....

one question......why did you do this reading when you could have sat down and started to try meditating instead, you would be nearer the answer:) i saw this as i am avoiding my morning chat with my guides...lol

Amanda

I dont think that its going to tell you what your meant to do,that would defeat the point of you sitting down and taking time for yourself and finding your own path, so you cant circumvent it, you simply have to do it.

Well I didn't think it would tell me what I'm meant to do, but this is kind of meditative... to draw cards and think about it :D -and I learned something new with the last two cards! :D I guess, I wanted to give my inner self a chance to speak... try to bust past some of the noise.

I think your reading here also says the same thing, paths+fox your decision will come when your alone and reflecting on things, letter- you will get as message, clover- it will be an opportunity that is lucky but not forseen, which is confirmed by moon...moon is also timing, its going to be divine timing/

i agree that the clover+moon can be synchronicity....

Divine timing, synchronicity- love it!

one question......why did you do this reading when you could have sat down and started to try meditating instead, you would be nearer the answer:) i saw this as i am avoiding my morning chat with my guides...lol

LOL - Yes, well you could be right with that one. :angel:
I may contact my Reiki Master and have her do a cleaning and alignment for me... I could probably do it myself, but I like hers better. :D Then I'll feel ready to speak to my guides again... through a clearer channel.

214red

reiki sounds good:)
the moon can also mean timing, moons can give you a big boost when doing meditations, connecting to that energy might be worth doing