combination of planetary cards

BLFO

What would Sun Moon mean to you in a general reading? I don't know if this has a sexual meaning or it could mean that a deception will be revealed. Or it could mean something else?

This is my first time I have gotten two planetary signs together.

mystic mal

Sun and moon.

The sun is the masculine and the moon the feminine so they are opposites which attract..so they interact. A union I would think it means almost like an eclipse. Nice duo of cards to cards to have together

Astraea Aurora

For me, Sun is the outside world and Moon the inside world. So if they form a combo I'd say "Enjoy your life. Take it easy and relax. Go play. But don't forget to work on your inner self. Take the leap and transform your inner desires and manifest them on the outside. Make them real."

BLFO

Astraea Aurora said:
For me, Sun is the outside world and Moon the inside world. So if they form a combo I'd say "Enjoy your life. Take it easy and relax. Go play. But don't forget to work on your inner self. Take the leap and transform your inner desires and manifest them on the outside. Make them real."

So this this means that one is enjoying their life all the way around from the outside in or inside out?

Astraea Aurora

BLFO said:
So this this means that one is enjoying their life all the way around from the outside in or inside out?

Well, one is enjoying life in all possible ways. This is the Sun, for me. But this person isn't "superficial" or "materialistic" enough to totally negelct his inside world, the Moon. It's a person who's both aware of what's going on in his inside world AND the outside world. He's aware that he's living a fabulous life right now, bright and shiny (Sun) AND he also knows his fears, hopes, dreams, things unspoken (Moon).

For me, Sun and Moon together indicate a balance in life. It's a bit like if Empress / Emperor appear together, or High Priestess / Hierophant. A balance between two extremes, active / passive, male / female, outside / inside.

So, in a way, it might point to sexuality, as there usually two extremes meet and unify. Man and woman.

A deception revealed? Might be, if Moon was the first card and Sun the second. There's a certain hidden situation that's brought to light.

Hope this sheeds some light on your situation :)D), Astraea Aurora

BLFO

Thanks, the both of you.

WalesWoman

It still would all depend on what the context of the combo is about.

I'd probably think that the Sun is Illuminating the Moon, to look on the bright side of some emotional sort of confusion, since without the sun the moon would always be in darkness.
Or since the Sun is Masculine/Active and the Moon is Feminine/Passive, that some blatant, deliberate action is causing some confusion. There are so many ways to read that. Or even seeing the light of the Sun, acts like a beacon, drawing things up to the surface, away from emotional confusion to be examined or dealt with openly, the reflected light still giving enough illumination not to get lost in this different state of seeing.

Fire/Water= steam or since water follows fire, the cooling or dampening out of those fires.

The Sun could be someone in the spot light or someone who is bright, illuminating, the Moon could be someone who picks up the reflected "glory"... or someone who revolves around the Sun, reflecting back what is given to them, so they become dependant on the Sun to give back that light, positivity, etc.... but still have that dark side. Sun as Central, Moon as satellite. Sun as constant, Moon as cyclic. So that even when we can't see the sun, the Moon is showing it is still there, to keep all that light in mind, no matter what.

OR not to be blinded by the Light and look beneath the surface.

BLFO

Sometimes this stuff can be so deep it can make my head spin. [smiles]