Coming Love Spread (16)

GoodnessGracious

Hi all,
A 16 card "My Coming Love" spread for all of us fabulous single people who are curious of who might cross our path :D I have used a similar spread like this in the past, but I made some adjustments; adding and removing :). You can call it coming love, coming partner, coming husband, or whatever you want :).

You can change the layout to something that suits you better, if you wish.

.................................1…..2............................
.........................3….4..........5….6....................

1. Who is your coming partner; their personality and who they are as a person
2. Your coming partner’s past regarding relationships and love; what you need to be aware of and why they behave and think the way they do.
3. Your coming partner’s location (country/city/living situation)
4. Your coming partner’s profession or job
5. Your coming partner’s best quality
6. Your coming partner’s biggest flaw
7. How your coming partner sees you: what will attract them to you and what qualities will they like about you
8. How you see your coming partner: what will attract you to them and what qualities will you like about them
9. Your coming partner’s intensions and hopes with you
10. Your intensions and hopes with your coming partner
11. The strength of your relationship
12. The weakness of your relationship
13. When you will meet, time frame
14. How or where you will meet
15. Love potential in the long-term
16. Advice; regarding this person and the relationship

Let me know how it works out for you if you want! :) Oh, and don't forget to write it all down and save it! I actually did a similar spread like this a few years ago when I was single, and 5 of Pentacles kept telling me that he was going to be isolated, broke and unemployed :bugeyed:, and a few months later I met a guy and he was exactly that! And other bad stuff... It only lasted 2 months :laugh:. So, spreads like these *can* actually work and give you a heads up--for good and bad :p

:love: