COMPLETELY LOST

Fourteen

Hi everyone!

im posting this spread I did for my sister. She is in a long distance relationship with a high profile man who has a lot of responsibilities. She was supposed to see him in July but when she asked him if he really wanted to see her in July he didn't answer anything. So she told him that their relationship was not good and asked him to forget her number. Now she is completely lost and asked me to do a tarot reading for her. I am still hesitant doing it for someone else especially for my sister, thats why I am asking for your help (and she knows it), so here we go:

- what does he think about what she said? EMPEROR clarified by EMPRESS
He is not a romantic man at all (emperor) he is a man who is very focused in his job, so I dont think he takes her message seriously and he thinks that he is the man for her and she is the woman for him (empress) not matter what she says

- whats going on in his life? SUN RX clarified by JUDGEMENT RX
There might be temporary uncertainty in his job (sun rx) which could include legal problems or consequences that weren't planned (judgment reversed)

- will they see each other in july? LOVERS clarified by MOON RX
I would say that Lovers is a yes in a love reading but when it is clarified by a card such as a moon reversed which has a negative connotation, I would say that they made a choice (lovers)which is negative (moon reversed) so unfortunately it is a no.

- what will happen between them if they see each other in July? ACE OF PENTACLES clarified by ACE OF SWORDS
The reunion would have been an opportunity to consolidate their relationship (ace of pentacles) and they would have been able to communicate a lot better so that they would know exactly what they want out of this relationship (ace of swords).

thanks to everyone for your time and input!

=> thanks everyone, i think its clearer!

Slowflyingmonkey

He is not a romantic man at all (emperor) he is a man who is very focused in his job, so I dont think he takes her message seriously and he thinks that he is the man for her and she is the woman for him (empress) not matter what she says

I'm relatively new to Tarot, so I'll just mention this pair. To my mind having both the Emperor and Empress reading as one indicates that he is experiencing an incredible range of emotions which will take time to sort out. His instinct will be to act in one way, yet his deeper desire will be to act in another perhaps very different manner, and reconciling this will take time and will elicit growth in who he is as a person.

Fourteen

I'm relatively new to Tarot, so I'll just mention this pair. To my mind having both the Emperor and Empress reading as one indicates that he is experiencing an incredible range of emotions which will take time to sort out. His instinct will be to act in one way, yet his deeper desire will be to act in another perhaps very different manner, and reconciling this will take time and will elicit growth in who he is as a person.

Thank you Slowflyingmonkey! I thought about interpreting the same way. But For me emperor and empress represent two opposite personalities: one is distant, a little cold and the other is nurturing. I just can't understand how both of them can be interpreted together to define one's reaction. That's why I figured that empress might represent my sister because she is exactly like that: very feminine, nurturing and present.

Prilica

Hi everyone!

im posting this spread I did for my sister. She is in a long distance relationship with a high profile man who has a lot of responsibilities. She was supposed to see him in July but when she asked him if he really wanted to see her in July he didn't answer anything. So she told him that their relationship was not good and asked him to forget her number. Now she is completely lost and asked me to do a tarot reading for her. I am still hesitant doing it for someone else especially for my sister, thats why I am asking for your help (and she knows it), so here we go:

There might be temporary uncertainty in his job (sun rx) which could include legal problems or consequences that weren't planned (judgment reversed)

I would say that Lovers is a yes in a love reading but when it is clarified by a card such as a moon reversed which has a negative connotation, I would say that they made a choice (lovers)which is negative (moon reversed) so unfortunately it is a no.

- what will happen between us if they see each other in July? ACE OF PENTACLES clarified by ACE OF SWORDS
The reunion would have been an opportunity to consolidate their relationship (ace of pentacles) and they would have been able to communicate a lot better so that they would know exactly what they want out of this relationship (ace of swords).

thanks to everyone for your time and input!

He thinks they are important for each other, like it's not over anyway but he is prideful.

In his life sadness because some past actions that he can't get released yet, can't move on.

Not very likely that they will see each other. There is still confusion and the decision is not certain yet.

headincloud

No idea but I can see some of the other questions which may help.

Sun rx comes up when there's a black cloud over our head, someone's ignoring us or vice versa and Judgement rx ties the negativity into a split and a negative assessment of past events.

In moon rx her partner in the lovers may turn out to be as elusive as moonshine, someone who slips through her fingers time and time again, he may be unreliable or deceiving her outright.

- what will happen between us if they see each other in July? ACE OF PENTACLES clarified by ACE OF SWORDS. Not sure if the question is relevant.

Not sure if it's sound practice to get into the habit of pulling a clarifier over every card because what's the point when the base card will give you the info you need, most often it leads to confusion rather than clarity. If a card should come out and you're struggling to grasp it's meaning go about interpreting the others first as this may throw some light on things but if not then pull a clarifier. It's much better to assign a position and a question for very single card you pull as it gives a better insight, but that's just a suggestion and if you're happy carry on. There seem to be people copying others assuming this method is common or good practice.

Fourteen

He thinks they are important for each other, like it's not over anyway but he is prideful.

In his life sadness because some past actions that he can't get released yet, can't move on.

Not very likely that they will see each other. There is still confusion and the decision is not certain yet.

Yes it's definitely not over. Like headincloud said I shouldn't have used a clarifier because the card Emperor represents him a lot and the card Empress is only making things blurry.
Sadness, I can see that, I've been told he had a difficult divorce.
Yes, I agree for the unlikeness of them seeing each other. I interpreted it as a definite no but I take note that you interpret it an indecisive decision.

Thanks a lot for the input Prilica!

Fourteen

No idea but I can see some of the other questions which may help.

Sun rx comes up when there's a black cloud over our head, someone's ignoring us or vice versa and Judgement rx ties the negativity into a split and a negative assessment of past events.

=> Yes he has been ignoring her texts and calls, he might be in a war zone right now. Past events, not sure if you are referring to their relationship or to his past relationships. they haven't had any bad agreements but he had a bad divorce.

In moon rx her partner in the lovers may turn out to be as elusive as moonshine, someone who slips through her fingers time and time again, he may be unreliable or deceiving her outright.

=> yes, I can see that he doesn't intend to build something serious, maybe more of a fling and as such he is not a reliable man.

- what will happen between them if they see each other in July? ACE OF PENTACLES clarified by ACE OF SWORDS. Not sure if the question is relevant.

Not sure if it's sound practice to get into the habit of pulling a clarifier over every card because what's the point when the base card will give you the info you need, most often it leads to confusion rather than clarity. If a card should come out and you're struggling to grasp it's meaning go about interpreting the others first as this may throw some light on things but if not then pull a clarifier. It's much better to assign a position and a question for very single card you pull as it gives a better insight, but that's just a suggestion and if you're happy carry on. There seem to be people copying others assuming this method is common or good practice.

=> thank you very much for your advice. I think you are definitely right. I did that because I always want to have a second card that kinda confirm what the first card is saying. But I realized when i pulled the emperor card for example that i should't have done it. thanks again for the input

goddessof1967

I don't know how anyone gets a 'no' from that. The Lovers, to me, is a yes and you did ask a yes/no question. Why why clarifiers especially if you're still newish to Tarot? The clarifier is just to give the Lovers more information. So what do the Lovers and Moon rx have in common?

Charlie Brown

Not sure if it's sound practice to get into the habit of pulling a clarifier over every card because what's the point when the base card will give you the info you need, most often it leads to confusion rather than clarity. If a card should come out and you're struggling to grasp it's meaning go about interpreting the others first as this may throw some light on things but if not then pull a clarifier. It's much better to assign a position and a question for very single card you pull as it gives a better insight

I agree totally with this. I think clarifiers should be rare and pulled for a very specific purpose. If you're looking to read PAIRS, that's something different and too daunting for the likes of me. But if you are reading pairs Sun + Judgement (for example) has it's own individual meaning. It isn't the sun plus some other stuff.

Charlie Brown

Let's Pretend

Let's Pretend that you weren't menat to be pulling those clarifiers. What would your reading have been then, assuming the same shuffle? Emperor, Empress, SunRx, JudgementRx

Q: What does he think about what she said?
A: Emperor - He doesn't think much about it either way. He's the one laying down the rules and making the decisions

Q: What might be going on in his life?
A: Empress - My first thought is another woman, although it could easily refer to a power ruling over him (since emperor is taken) perhaps work is overwhelming him.

Q: Will they see each other?
A: Sun Rx - It's an ego card. Whether or not they will depends on whether or not he wants to. If RWS, look at the little naked boy with his dick out in the sun. I don't think the reversal would affect this since one of the reversed interpretations is that he's too optimistic, too assured of success.

Q: What will happen if they see each other?
A: Judgement Rx - Things are going to stay or get even more muddied. Nothing will be decided.