Confused about own cards :-/

Sandalwood

Hi :)

As 9 out of ten times I'm confused about my own reading. I've send out a (tiny business mailing) & asked what to expect customer wise.
Deck: M. Greer.
I read the first card as my answer. The others build on top of that.

9 pentacles - 10 wands RX - 6 swords RX

Even though two cards are RX, I'm still pleased with the 9 of pents there. In which I see myself & the business. So if anything, it still put towards people knowing about it. Then the two RX ones. Perhaps with the 10 wands RX not much will come out of it (literally), but I read this card as a ability to let burdens go, not getting over burdened. So perhaps something will come out of it (relieve burdens) and/or invites others to tell me theirs. Also the 6 swords RX, tells me it most likely 'stuck' with some (hold on to the letter/information (swords).

What do you think? You can shoot, lol, of course I'm having my 'pinkest glasses' on when it's about me.
Thank you :)

ana luisa

I wouldn't read each card separately for this draw... It jut seems to say "Relax". The lady is quite content in the first card, the guy in the the 10 of wands let the wands fall to relieve the weight and the swords Rx are pointing to these wands making sure they fall !!! Overall, very positive. If nothing major comes from the mail ITSELF, you really shouldn't worry :)

Sandalwood

I wouldn't read each card separately for this draw... It jut seems to say "Relax". The lady is quite content in the first card, the guy in the the 10 of wands let the wands fall to relieve the weight and the swords Rx are pointing to these wands making sure they fall !!! Overall, very positive. If nothing major comes from the mail ITSELF, you really shouldn't worry :)

Good points indeed.
Relax is what I shall do. If anything comes from it I will surely update :) The open rate of the send mail is good as far as I could see now :)

tarot_red

Sorry, but i don't see anything positive in these cards.
The 9 of pentacles suggests that the customer is only thinking of their own interests. A lot of hard work and pain will go into convincing this one, and even with all the efforts you may feel you have still not progressed.

Sandalwood

Sorry, but i don't see anything positive in these cards.
The 9 of pentacles suggests that the customer is only thinking of their own interests. A lot of hard work and pain will go into convincing this one, and even with all the efforts you may feel you have still not progressed.

Hi. No problem. Don't feel sorry :)
I am the 9 of pentacles though, not the client or 1 client. I can see why you would read the spread this way, but I disagree in this setting. I have send it to multiple people (it's a general mailing). I also rather have the 6 swords RX here instead of upright, otherwise they 'move away' from me.

Eddie

Hi :)

As 9 out of ten times I'm confused about my own reading. I've send out a (tiny business mailing) & asked what to expect customer wise.
Deck: M. Greer.
I read the first card as my answer. The others build on top of that.
Not unless this was what you intended, before you drew and shuffled the cards. Deciding after, is just twisting the cards to suit.
9 pentacles - 10 wands RX - 6 swords RX

Even though two cards are RX, I'm still pleased with the 9 of pents there. In which I see myself & the business. So if anything, it still put towards people knowing about it. Then the two RX ones. Perhaps with the 10 wands RX not much will come out of it (literally), but I read this card as a ability to let burdens go, not getting over burdened. So perhaps something will come out of it (relieve burdens) and/or invites others to tell me theirs. Also the 6 swords RX, tells me it most likely 'stuck' with some (hold on to the letter/information (swords).
I would take the first card as the beginning and then the progression.
The nine is what you intend with the recent mailing. You hope it will be a job well done and then hopefully, benefit financially from it.

Now the 10 RX, is an interesting one and I wonder whether this card connects to why you decided to do what you have? could it be that this may be the wrong move?

This is not going to move you forward in the way you hoped.

Eddie

Sandalwood

Not unless this was what you intended, before you drew and shuffled the cards. Deciding after, is just twisting the cards to suit.

I would take the first card as the beginning and then the progression.
The nine is what you intend with the recent mailing. You hope it will be a job well done and then hopefully, benefit financially from it.

Now the 10 RX, is an interesting one and I wonder whether this card connects to why you decided to do what you have? could it be that this may be the wrong move?

This is not going to move you forward in the way you hoped.

Eddie

Hi Eddie. Thank you :)
I always read the first card as my answer, so no twisting :)
Yes, for the explanation of the 9 pents. 10 wands RX might just say that there was a bit much info in the mail (agenda/activities). Don't think it was a wrong move.
I already received some (nice) feedback on the mail, but also one unsubscriber. No 'sales' as of yet. That would of course be nice, but the intention was to just get the mailing out (people signed up for it/no spamming, lol) on a regular base.