Confused

Hide1111

I am confused with two lenny readings I did.

Will I be working for *redacted* next year?

Fish - Bear - Bouquet

I will be accumulating assets in a authoritarian role and I am lucky to be in that position?

Will I get the job for next year?

Stork - Cross - Child

The application was a painful process but it will be successful?

littlestar

Fish - Bear - Bouquet

Fish represents money, bear can represent work and bouquet can represent an offer or invite, so I would read this as you will be working for this place.

Stork - Cross - Child

Stork can represent cycles, cross can be burdens and child can represent something small or new beginnings. I would read this to mean yes you will get the job next year but it may mean you have to go over somethings a few times that could prove a hassle for you but it will result in the new opening of a job.

Cacia

Will I be working for *redacted* next year?

Fish - Bear - Bouquet

I would say that you will work for this place, there will be a money increase the bear could be a manager position or someone in that position but they will give you the job. Fish is the business itself could be money increase as well, bear is someone in a managerial position or someone who is in this position, bouquet will be a positive result
The sum is CHILD new beginnings in the profesional area

Will I get the job for next year?

Stork - Cross - Child

Stork is speaking of positive changes that will bring a new beginning child, cross is faith at play. you are meant to have this job, things looking positive. The sum is ship changes as the stork says, change of jobs in the horizon

PS. Make sure that you provide feedback to all the people that have help you with your reading. Thanks :) me you can skip me but the others do not forget to do so.

Hide1111

Fish - Bear - Bouquet

Fish represents money, bear can represent work and bouquet can represent an offer or invite, so I would read this as you will be working for this place.

Stork - Cross - Child

Stork can represent cycles, cross can be burdens and child can represent something small or new beginnings. I would read this to mean yes you will get the job next year but it may mean you have to go over somethings a few times that could prove a hassle for you but it will result in the new opening of a job.

The job is well paying compared to what I am receiving now so there will have a money increase. The rest rings true I guess.

I am currently in a bad situation and the job offers a new life for me - so you have an ending of one cycle and the beginning of a new one at play.
The job will require relocation and that will be a hassle.

Thanks!