confused...

Virgowitch

im confused, and want to now wat is a faery oracle and wat u guys r talkin about? Can u see faires? i thought they only show in your dreams or in the corner of your eye.
PLEASE help!

Simone

*Old Simone had some trouble to "decipher" parts of your post, and now that the task is done, while asking you to take the time to think of those whose native language is not English and those not accustomed to abbreviations ;) ;) moves to welcome you on board...*

Welcome on board, Virgowitch :D

This study group is destined to a deck of oracle cards, the Fearies Oracle by Brian Froud.

If you skim the threads, you will find links to sites and a lot of information of thoughts people had about this oracle deck.

You might even catch the "bug" and get the deck for yourself, as it is so much fun to work with!

I hope this helps :D

Have fun

Love
Simone

September Pixie

I don't think someone could really explain their 'relationship' with the faeries from this deck.. each of us has a different take on the same cards, each of our faeries are different.. in my experience, owning this deck has been a blessing.. I don't know how I lived without it!! Our fae are mischievous, most are gentle and kind.. I have NEVER come across anything negative in this deck.. even the 'bad ones' have something to tell you and a lesson to teach you.. they have helped me greatly through troubled times, and made me laugh when I thought it wasn't possible.

Do we see them? Yes.. probably not like you will be looking at your friends (unless you have a deep connection with your psyche) but more like mental images, mental pictures.. you will hear them speak the same way.. once you begin working with them, you will notice they will beg for you to speak with them again and again, and this will help you develop your intuitive self, and in my experience, has led to MUCH better tarot readings.. hope thats helped.