confusing results

pozt

There's a guy who, 3 months ago, showed interest in me. But a lot of things happened during that time which made his attitude fluctuate. Recently, he's been more friendly than before, more willing to talk to me, etc.

I did a spread asking how I can improve things with things with him so it can elevate to a relationship:

basis of matter: pope
What I feel: sun
What he feels: emperor
What I need: temperance (rx)
What he needs: fool
Something hidden: star
advice: chariot (rx)
outcome: hermit
clarification cards: hanged man (rx) and world

What I don't get is the "hermit" and "world". If hermit is to mean the relationship will never happen, then why is there the world, which supposedly signifies completion in a positive sense? Can someone throw some light as to the whoel reading? Is there hope? Or should I stop thinking about this guy?

Thanks.

Fuzzmello

I'm sorry, but I think the cards are telling to forget about this guy and take a good look at what you're doing to yourself.

The basis of the situation is about learning something useful (Pope.) You might feel great (Sun) about your prospects, but he's already set boundaries (Emperor) as far as you're concerned.

I feel the cards want to tell you that the time is wrong for the kind of effort you're making (Temp Rx.) The guys needs to explore his own path for now (Fool.)

Here begins the part where I think the cards are telling you to stop acting and starting taking a frank and sincere look at what you're doing. Openness and honesty are sorely lacking in this picture (hidden Star.) The Rx Chariot warns you're acting rashly and your overconfidence (in your expectations concerning how the relationship will turn out, probably) are going to cost you in the end.

The Hermit outcome doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be alone - it does mean you have much truth-seeking to do if you want to avoid troubles like this one from now on.

Your Rx Hanged Man shows that you're on the verge of sacrificing something precious for nothing. The dancer in the world could be you, and probably is most of the time, just not lately.

I feel the cards are trying to tell you that love will come along in its own sweet time. Get back to being your own sweet self to be ready when it does.

Fuzz