Confusion

Star1234

I have been having trouble with my yes/ no readings and my time telling spreads. While my other spreads are usually accurate. The two aspects I need guidance with at this point in my life are not presenting correct answers. Can anyone help? I am a bit confused to the reason why? I have tried clearing the deck, meditating, burning incense and still nothing is working. In the past I read amazingly well for myself and others. What is happening now?

Sulis

Personally I don't use Tarot for yes / no spreads, I think that life is usually more complicated than that but if I were to ask yes / no questions, I think I would use a pendulum or an oracle deck designed for yes / no questions and answers.

As for time - don't do that either... I prefer not to try to predict and if I do I never add a timing element.

Have you had a look at the Tarot Spreads index?http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=31867

EarthFaery

Maybe deep down your question can't be fully covered with a yes/no answer, or pinned down for specific timing sometimes there are other factors or actions to take before the answer can be given, there may be more to it than you realize.

My yes/no method has just sort of developed this way over the years, it's a bit different but it's never failed me once and I trust it completely.
All even numbers are yes and odd's are no, but there's a twist, the "good cards" like The World, 9 of Cups, The sun etc. are always an no but you can expect something better to come of it instead, and the why is the theme of the card.

As for timing, I can't help you with that:) I've never been good at timing no matter how I try it always ends up confusing. The only card I can be sure of is the 8 of wands, that to me is right here and now, within minutes or hours.

Star1234

Your advice

Thanks for your help. I will keep the 8 of wands in mind. & I will learn to answer more complex questions and try the even and odd numbers in spreads.

Calq

My method of yes/no is strange, but works a majority of the time for me.

If I want to know if, for instance, my mother is coming to see me within the next week...without calling her, I meditate on the following question:

Will I be happy and satisfied for the most part that my mother is coming to see me this week, or should I feel otherwise?
9 and 10 of cups, 8 of cups reversed, Wheel of Fortune, 6 of cups...all usually spring up to affirm...or similar cards...(use your intuition here. if the card is telling you no, listen) if not, the card usually provides a reason for the negation that makes sense--usually.

I'd say, out of 100's of questions I've asked, I've gotten at least a 75% positive rate of accuracy, give or take 5%...