Crow's Magick

Josh

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a study group for the deck Crow's Magick. We can post a card a week and just read the divination and reverse (Londa Marks Book)(I have the book so i can post) and then tell us what you think the card means and how you interpret the divination and reverse. This study group would last for 78 weeks for the whole deck!!!!!!!!! Hope someone is willing to start this with me????? Thanks in advance!

-Josh

Josh

So is no one interested in starting a Crow's Magick Study Group???? I hope to hear why not or if you would but want changes????

-Josh
})

annik

I would be interested. I using it right now for a daily draw. And I also have the book.

Josh

I sure would like to start a stufy group but i know right now we dont have enough people to start a group if we can find some more people we can get this study group going!

Moonbow

Josh

You can start a Study Group with just one or two people, most likely others will join in at some point along the line. If not, then you can both continue with just the two of you.

Josh

To annik

Hey i am willing to start this with you and we can start with the 0 card the fool i will post the card and divination and reverse!!!! Hope to see others join!

-Josh

P.S. I cant wait to start!!!

annik

I agree! Let's start! It will be great!