Crystal ball glazing & clouds glazing

Arnaud

Some of the people on this forum do crystla ball glazing. As i am becoming interested in this, i have a question for you :) I wonder if you see images, like when we "see" images in the clouds, or if you see clear images in the ball, like pictures on a TV screen ? Is it usually vivid, or on the fringe of perception ? Thanks for your answers :)

Arnaud

Imagemaker

What I see is clear images, but small and sometimes partial fragments, constantly shifting--like:
roof
road
tree
sky
road
face

Sometimes they make connected sense and sometimes I just watch the changing scene. Sometimes I get an intuitive message out of it, mostly I don't understand or know if there's a message.

But it's a fascinating practice. You don't need a crystal ball, you can do the same thing with any black surface in a dark room.

Arnaud

Thanks a lot for you answer Imagemaker. I now know better what to expect, and what to learn for. It is certainly as you said a fascinating pratice. I will try over time to develop my ability to do it ! Did it took you a long time to see your first images ?

Arnaud