Crystal Healing Session

divinerguy

divinerwife went to a "Crystal Healing Session" today at a friend's house.

They all chatted a bit, and the ladies were asked to lay on their backs.

Their eyes were covered, and stones were placed in their hands and on their bodies. Their eyes were covered and new agey music was played.

She seemed refreshed when she got home, so I imagine it was a pleasant experience for her.

Tarotphelia

That sounds like fun!!

When I am all nuts, (shut up!) I like to lie down holding quartz rock crystals in my palms & placing one on my forehead. It really seems to help drain off the excess bad energy. I also keep a little bag of them in the refrigerator to use as a kind of ice bag for psychic & physical ills.

Tarotphelia

buzzbee

Hee hee, Tarotphelia, I have to admit I've never thought of putting my crystals in the 'fridge!

If I'm using single-terminated crystals, I like to put the one in the left hand pointing up, and the one on the right going down. I've done this & layed inside a circle of crystals and had a good nap! Another way - instead of holding the crystals, I put one at my feet & the other at my head. Double term'd crystals are best - 'cuz the flow goes both ways.

I've kept a moldavite and programmed herkemer diamond in a pouch under my pillow to enhance astral level dreamwork. I have to remove it though if I want to get a good night's sleep.

Tarotphelia

buzzbee said:
Hee hee, Tarotphelia, I have to admit I've never thought of putting my crystals in the 'fridge!

Oops- I should say only in the refrigerator & not the freezer ! I haven't tried any in the freezer - only tumbled stones too. It's very soothing, like a cool hand on your head.

Tarotphelia