Crystal Journal

tinastardream

Does anyone keep a crystal journal?

I'm trying to gather and store all my personal knowledge and experience of crystals - how I've reacted to certain stones or how they've helped me, energy I've picked up, ect.

What I've been doing is making notes into my Crystal Bible book. I'm thinking of perhaps switching to Encyclopedia of Crystals though as it has more crystals in it.

That's what I love so much about this forum - picking up the tidbits of others experiences and stories about crystals. Lot of fun!

bershka

^ ooohh, thanks for sharing this idea!

I received my first batch of crystals today and I have also been thinking of keeping a record of all the experiences I will have with crystals.

I shall share with them if I experience any awakening or powerful experiences :heart:

MCsea

tinastardream said:
Does anyone keep a crystal journal?

I'm trying to gather and store all my personal knowledge and experience of crystals - how I've reacted to certain stones or how they've helped me, energy I've picked up, ect.

What I've been doing is making notes into my Crystal Bible book. I'm thinking of perhaps switching to Encyclopedia of Crystals though as it has more crystals in it.

That's what I love so much about this forum - picking up the tidbits of others experiences and stories about crystals. Lot of fun!

Yes I DO!
and had my 'diary' published - it is a great way to really study your own crystals and how they affect you (and when you give them as presents how they affect others)
I still keep a diary... some times I dream what the crystal wants me to know about it
May I suggest even though the same physical make up can work differently with you and others.. note shape of the crystal, where you got the crystal from (which location or even store) and what was it that motivated you - note time and date if you are interested in Astrology too..

tinastardream

MCsea said:
Yes I DO!
and had my 'diary' published - it is a great way to really study your own crystals and how they affect you (and when you give them as presents how they affect others)
I still keep a diary... some times I dream what the crystal wants me to know about it
May I suggest even though the same physical make up can work differently with you and others.. note shape of the crystal, where you got the crystal from (which location or even store) and what was it that motivated you - note time and date if you are interested in Astrology too..

Oh those are some good ideas! Hmmm my mind is exploding with ideas now. Thanks :)

tinastardream

bershka said:
^ ooohh, thanks for sharing this idea!

I received my first batch of crystals today and I have also been thinking of keeping a record of all the experiences I will have with crystals.

I shall share with them if I experience any awakening or powerful experiences :heart:

That'd be great Bershka :) I love to hear everyones experiences